Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How fast does tolerance build?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eatCAMERA, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Recently, I've been smoking a lot of weed. About two weeks ago, I could get baaaaked off 1 facebowl of dank. Recently, I have to smoke about 3 to get baaaaaked.

Can tolerance really build up this fast? Within two weeks it just skyrocketed.

2. This is most likely due to a change in the strain of marijuana you are smoking. You may be smoking something that has less potency than that of which you were previously consuming.

3. Depends, is this all the same stash or not. Pretty much what the first guy said lol :)

4. Nah it's the same stuff it's sooooo fire. It's trainwreck kush, have to wrap it up in 10 bags and it even still stinks up the room.

Is it possible that just smoking like 10 blunts anddd 30 something bowls in the past two weeks would make my tolerance rise 300%?

5. yes weed tolerance builds really quickly, quicker than most drugs actually. so its good its not addictive/ harmful or we'd all be fucked. but if you smoke a lot then 2 weeks for a good tolerance to build up seems normal to me. you could prob take a T break for a couple days then go back to normal for like a day or two but the tolerance will just come back. id say to get back to where you can smoke heavy for two weeks until it builds like before, youd have to T break for like a good 2-4 weeks.

6. Yea it helps if you switch your strain. Right now I have around 3 / 4 sitting around so I can switch it up whenever.

7. Yeah, after I finish this bag im gunna take a one week t break and save up for magic flight launch box. Should solve my problem =P

8. I have the same problem all the time, my tolerance builds quickly and also falls quickly so a 2 or 3 day tolerance break would work

9. Highmetab you are 8 years late my man there's nothing shitter than seeing a dead thread bumped. He'll I've probably pissed off people for making this post lol.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1