how fast does lsd tolerance build up?

Discussion in 'General' started by lostsurfer, Jun 28, 2007.

1. I did a search on this but couldnt find an answer to my question. I took lsd a whle back, around one hit of what I was told was "average blotter." I tripped fairly hard (i seem to have a low tolerance to every drug, a bowl of low mids and im blazed as hell), with semi-intense visuals. My friend is getting some gel tabs, which I've heard that on average are more potent than blotters. I dont want to tripcrazy hard, so I told him I was going to just take one at first, and then after the come up, take another if I wasn't satisfied. He told me this was a waste, that tolerance builds up so fast that taking another hit wouldn't increase the intensity of the trip, only the duration. Is this true?

2. acid and shroom tolerance builds up very quickly.

One day i took 2 hits of very good acid, the next day i had to eat 4, and it was the exact same acid. The effects were still pretty weak compared to the 2 i ate the day previous.

Have fun man

3. Yeah.. I'd wait at least a week in between trips bro. I used to do acid every weekend and I didn't have any problems.

4. hm what i meant was does it make sense to take a hit, and then i guess an hour and a half or two hours later take another hit? would that increase intensity or just make the trip last longer?

5. if you decide to redose, you have to do it really fast, like as soon as or before you actually start tripping. once you begin to trip, you will not notice an increase in intensity, just duration, like your friend told you.