Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How fast does a tolerance build up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Robinn, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Right now I smoke about 3 times a month and I quite enjoying being able to smoke just a bowl or two and staying high for 6 hours. How fast does a tolerance build up, should I be worried?

2. You have nothing to worry about.

3. Wait you stay high for 6 hours?

4. When I first started.. I would stay high sooo long. I miss those days.

5. thanks :)

6. I thought it was like 45 minutes?! not 6 hoursd. My recent one was maybe an hour. And I rarely smoke.

7. Lol if you are only smoking three times a month you are more then fine

And your after buzz should stay strong for a while

8. huzzawhat? Hell no brah, even experienced smokers such as a lot of my friends are up there for at least 3 hours. If it only lasts 45 minutes you're probably doing something wrong or you just don't know what it feels like (no offense man :D)

9. I've been smoking a bowl everyday for nearly a year and still get high for a long couple hours with 1/2 to 3/4 a bowl. Your tolerance is low, and will be if you keep it at 3 a month.

10. exact what i thought right away hahaha

11. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. When you start smoking 3-4times a day, then you should worrying about your tolerance.;)

12. 45 minutes? Smoke more

And 6 hours? I have low tolerance as well, though I smoke more than 3 times a month, but my high is at an absolute maximum 3 hours.

13. how are you high for 6 hours? i think the longest ive ever had was about 2-3 hours.

also tolerance takes a long time to get you would have to smoke everyday and multiple times a day

14. god, me too. :(

15. yup I consider myself extremely lucky, If I do it with friends I'm always the last one still tripping.

16. I used to be able to smoke one blunt and be high for three hours. Six years later and one blunt only keeps my high for an hour. It takes a while, but before you know it, you'll have to smoke three or four blunts to reach the peak of the high you used to when you were a novice.