Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How fast do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pqs, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Was just curious the other day, because personally, I like to chill out, preferably while doing something, and taking a few drags every so often. Sometimes I feel like I smoke too fast though, especially when I'm not with friends... how long does it take before your spliff runs out?

2. Man it depends, if its one of those loooonnng days a nice j can last me about 15-20 minutes before its pipe ready

3. for those of us who can't openly smoke, me, for instance, I can take up to a half hour smoking a bowl.

4. Hmm... confused, surely if you can't openly smoke, you would do it quickly to avoid being seen or whatever, I usually rag the shit out of it and smoke it quickly if this is the case

5. 30mins to smoke a bowl? Shit, we spent 20minutes for a full circle of bong passing. I waited for agesss, we wouldn't stfu.

6. About 5 minutes for me to pack and smoke a single bowl.

7. Depends where I am really. But I usually hit it fast, especially when at work. Never usually takes me more than 2 or 3 minutes. When my landlord is out of town though, I like to relax and smoke a joint or two over 15 minutes in the hot tub. Nothing better than stewing in a bubbly hot tub with a j in one hand and a Guinness in the other. Unless of course there is a lady in there with you. :)

8. Hahaha! This is what I do! But it gets better:
    • Bubble bath, raspberry scented :p
    • Laptop on a ledge (not in the water, doesn't do it any good) playing a chilled playlist
    • Food :D

9. A single hitter out my bedroom window takes 1 minute or less.
    A big boy spliff that I roll to share with friends takes 10 minutes.
    A personal spliff I roll for the walk to the bus stop to get to school, 3-5 minutes.
    A blunt at a party, 15 minutes.

10. ^ Sounds about right for me too

11. I smoke quite quick but recently I have slowed down (Y)

12. Like five or ten minutes for a bowl. (alone)

Like five minutes for a joint. (alone)

13. I smoke about this fast.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51kZr_Q_M_E]YouTube - TOP FUEL DRAGSTER PASS[/ame]

14. i smoke blunts mainly and i smoke really slow if i can like 20 or 30 minutes for a regular one or if it's a super jumbo blunt it can take up to an hour. i can't always do this because like people said at work or in a spot you don't want anyone to see ya i gotta hurry in that case i roll a little tiny one and smoke it in less than 5 minutes.

I get really annoyed when i'm trying to relax and enjoy smoking some herb with somone and they like cheif it down real hard and burn it up fast. when you smoke joint's or blunts real fast they tend to run and pisses me off.

15. lol xD

True. I usually like to chill out, take it easy, and smoke it slowly whilst enjoying it. But most of the time if I'm alone I gotta rag it fast, and no, it doesn't always run for me, but as always if I see it starts to run I just lick + fix it, no problem :)

16. it depends ...when i am in gud mood it takes around 30 min to enjoy. but when i m off colour then it finishes within 10 min

17. 10-15 minutes for a nice size jay
    a lot more time for a blunt
    a lot less time for bowl

18. I don't rush with joints or bongs but pipes I try to smoke as fast as possible to get the maximum highness from the herb. I started doing this after learning that the longer you take to hit after the first hit the less high its going to get you due to short term tolerance.

19. Man that's quick. I prefer to take my time with small hits and just chill. So a jay can last me 30 minutes if I take my time. If in a rush, I can burn a J in 2-3 hits.

20. I don't smoke it takes too long,I simply make green dragon and inject it into my jugular.

Yep that gets me high pretty fast.:smoking: