Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how fast do you go through your weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sk8rsian, Nov 15, 2011.

1. This is why i vape. I get a half O about every two months. I vape daily, and every weekend i have 3-4 people over and vape them out. :D conserves very well, and i have a decent tolerance.

2. Me and my girlfriend smoke a dub almost every night haha. You're not too bad OP

3. Quarter a week usually, though I got an ounce of mids last Monday 'n smoked it in a week.
    Fuck doing that again, dank or nothing.

4. i smoke/vape every day and this 2gs of super silver haze is lasting me over 2 weeks...how do you guys go through so much weed? i am always high and i make this shit ast forever lol

5. anywhere from a 8th to a quarter per week

6. I bought a quarter back in September and still going.

7. i go through about a gram a day easily.

8. I can make $20 last for a week, I can also smoke 5 grams in 3 days. Depends how much I feel like smoking.

9. A little less than a quarter a week but I always smoke out my bros so its not just me smoking it.

10. My boy and I buy an oz of mids a week, usually along with an eighth of dank. Wait one week, repeat.