Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how fast do you go through 7 grams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jermainel1, Jan 21, 2010.

1. if its schwag like, a month and a half

dank, like 3 months or more.

I really like to conserve.

2. you guys are insane.

if i only rip bongs (no blunts) then about a week.

if i face a blunt on the way to class every day like i like to, then about 3 days.

on a friday night with friends and nothing to do, it's easily gone in a night.

3. If I have money, 5 or 6 days. If i'm broke, maybe 2 weeks.
    (I only rip bongs.)

4. Depends on my mood. If it were middies and i was bored, one day. I'd roll 3 blunts and finish them within 2 or 3 hours. If it were dank and I was feeling conservative, I'd only smoke 2 bowls a day so it'd probably last me about 3 weeks.

5. it depends,

if im low on cash, and need to make it last...it can last a max of 2 weeks,

but if i got some cash, 5-6 days

6. two, maybe two and a half days

7. depends on what i have planned for that week, if its just a week of chillin and relaxin that 7g can def go by in under a week.

8. #68 YOUSTUPIDMOTHER, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010

10 min. to 1 day Smokin only the Best From The Northwest. I stay relaxed all the time.

9. Yeah. 2-3 weeks. Unless i start smoking more...Which i would if i had 7 grams at once. lmao. I usually buy 1/8ths. and that lasts me for like a week or so. (smoking basicly evreyday)

10. Maybe 1 month if it was all to myself =P
    If i'm with friends all 7 grams would be gone in less than 1 hr

11. I smoked a halfo of headies in 2 weeks. I smoke ppl out a lot though, and i'll get some crumbled up dollars every once in a while.. i enjoy the giving..i just hope they give me something tasty in the future (depends on gender)

12. a week max

13. probably a month, i prefer to not smoke everyday.

14. If it's just me, it'll last around 2 months. That is the beauty of having a vape. .15 grams will get me ripped. But I usually end up sharing so I'd probably go through it faster.

15. Assuming I'm not sharing any bit of it, it would last me anywhere between a week or a month, depending the shit. I can kill all 7 grams of decent mids in a week or less, but dank shit can last me awhile.

16. Me and my roomate go through that much of mids in a week. It would go quicker, but I'm in my senior year in college and graduating is a biotch the way it is.

17. 3 -4 days

18. A week or two.

19. an eigth a week, every week. I smoke about .5 grams a day on average so it works out perfectly

20. i smoke a quarter in 2 days if im with people. a week if i take it to the face