How Fast Do You Get High?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Frosty Bowls, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Whenever I smoke a joint, I have to basically smoke the whole thing before I get a good feel. And thats usually 20 minutes after. So I usually dont smoke joints/blunts.

But when I smoke from my bongs, I can pull about a gram bowl and be good for a couple hours within 5 minutes.

What about you guys?

2. I really ever calculated or payed attention to it before :D

3. Depends on the quality of the herb. Some take me 1-2 puffs some take half a joint some a full one ect..

4. I'll take 2 bong rips then just get paralyzed sitting on the couch playing 2k:bongin:

5. That depends totally on the grade of weed you smoke and the strain of the weed you smoke. It's all different and we're all different. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  6. Depends on the weed :confused_2: I smoked a joint of cheese earlier and didnt feel anything then 10 minutes later it crept up on me and I was high AF :smoking:
    IMG_20170717_143726.jpg
    Thats the stuff I was smoking on:yummy:

7. I get high pretty fast. Keep in mind that I didn't smoke at all for a little over 20 years and only recently discovered for himself that cannabis quality and variety have both increased and that he enjoys getting a little high kind of like someone might enjoy a little liquor.

Just this evening I pulled out some purple trainwreck, ground up and smoked a bowl, and was tingly high within five minutes. I'm still high, even higher now.

8. Well, that's the thing for me about being high. I can take like 2 one hitter hits and feel a difference, which if you had like 2 sips of beer or even hard liquor you wouldn't be able to say that. But I've been high quite a few times before, and so it's usually like 5 or 6 hits before I'm like "Yeah, really high now"

9. The time it takes to roll and smoke a joint.
    So between 5 and 60 minutes.

10. Just one puff and exhale and I see the 'lights'

cause I take ownership of my Tolerance

good luck

11. I feel relaxed as soon as I smell weed think it’s physiological but, after 4 hits I feel good.

12. Not nearly fast enough ’s

13. Instantly. My mind starts to drift. Thoughts start branching off into sub-thoughts, then I snap to and realize, yeah I’m stoned. That’s the moment I know it’s official.

14. if with friends prob after the 2nd or 3rd go around, but by myself with a bowl, then prob like after 4th
    hit

edit: but sometimes after 2nd hit and i just let it marinate and dont hit it, it'll come around

15. It depends. Most often twenty minutes are enough. Sometimes it passes more and sometimes less. Twenty minutes, this is my average mode