How fast do they grow??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mboyd, May 6, 2012.

1. Pretty simple question here. I have six plants that have been outside for 2 weeks now, I tilled the area and planted in my homemade compost. The problem I am having, the dam weeds are growing like 5 times faster then MJ is.. kinda gettin tired of weeding the area as it will be suspicious as to why half the area looks like a jungle, and the other half is prim and proper.. Thanx for some info, my plants are 2.5" at best right now.

2. It seems like they take forever in the seedling stage. After a few weeks the will start growing much faster if they are happy and well cared for. All strains grow at different rates but the more sets of leaves the faster they will grow.

3. ive had indoorplants grow amazingly fast. just take good care of them and make sure they get plenty of light

4. Yeah light is the main factor, at least until a certain level when you need to add CO2 but obv that only works indoors. It has be known to grow between 1 and 2 inches a day under ideal conditions.

5. Mama seedlings do take forever it seems... Not much besides a root system going on those first couple weeks.... But then....( wait for it) Baaammmm.... nothing can stop them...

VOO

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thnx for the replies.. I gave them a dose of milorganite, and a big drink of water.. 2 days in the upper 70's and big sun. One plant jumped 3" 3 other gained about 1-2". and one lost its leaves, but is already sprouting regrowth.. :) Yes I am impatient.. I want 10' plants..

7. We all want 10' plants. That would be so nice to not have to wait.

8. Good roots require dark. Auxins. Google.

VOO