how fast can you run 2 miles?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by clos3tgrow3r, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Depends who's chasing me lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. It depends on the person I am running from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. When I was a tubby tubber, I was able to run it at 13mins. Pretty happy, if I tried now that I've lost most of that weight? Maybe 12 or 11mins.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Uuumm 1 or 2? I assume OP meant 1. Last time I tested I ran a 9:30 mile, but that was like last year. I ran a 5k in March at 38 mins. I don't time when I run, because I run to blow off steam and I always get in a ego trap when I time.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Maybe fifteen-sixteen minutes, now. When I was a student athlete, I could do twelve-thirteen. Even then, I wasn't known for my speed haha.

6. haven't ran in a while... and hardly walk either. so idk. but I can bike 3km in 9-10mins

7. Need to get back into time running, I.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I can do a 10:30 mile so around 21:00 for 2 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. ~ 18 min. Walked for about 30-60 sec too.

10. I usually average between 9 and 10:30 minute miles. So between 18 and 21 minutes for two miles.

11. probably a long ass time...

12. Last 2 mile I ran for speed was 13:17

13. Track and field times aren't equally as impressive as dodging crazy ex girlfriends with cops on her tail too, however any level of cardiovascular fitness is heart healthy consciousness!

Missed my bus this morning and proceeded to skate 2.33 miles of sidewalk in 20 minutes. It was what I refer to as "Superman: The Escape" only not at six flags magic mountain. Hella fun too
    :metal:

14. This seems to imply that I could run 2 miles..

15. probably like 13 min right now. I used to be able to get it just under 12, when I was playing soccer in college. Not as good of shape now though still good, those days were crazy.

16. I'm not 16 anymore......