how fast can you run 2 miles?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by clos3tgrow3r, Feb 15, 2011.

1. well i mean it is in part of my nature in being that im 25% percent black lol, but nowadays i try an avoid cops most times probably cuz im either high or have something on me that culd get me locked up, but fuck tose were great times when i was younger.

2. Absolutely man, I loved the rush before the start of a big race.. It got me sooo high :smoking:

3. i stopped doing everything other then, sprint training (in the snow with boots) while trying to gain some muscle size

because of this damn canadian winter.
    i cant even go out there to run, the snow melted, froze,melted, then definatly froze again today.

ice everywhere!

i havent timed myself much, i believe im in good condition, ill tell you how it goes in spring! better come soon!

4. #24 clos3tgrow3r, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    no i hear ya that was definitely something that i did in my high school years, hasn't really happened much since that era.... but if i feel i can make it ill take that risk, did it once to some university cops last year who had taken a friends bong and were probably gonna break it or some shit. it was standing in front of us with all the weed and other paraphernalia, saw my chance and made a break for it, grabbed the bong and booked it into the woods:D i probably coulda made short work of a 2 mile with that motivation minus the alcohol

/off topic

lookin forward to it im in cali and its cold enough for me lol

5. I've always thought there should be some cops at the starting line of every track event to motivate the stoners in the race.

Seriously, who's running under 10? If that's the truth, that's really impressive. My best in high school was around 10:15, and that took everything out of me. I collapsed and had to go to the hospital for some observation :(
    Nowadays I'd estimate I could do a little over 11 if I really pushed myself. The last time I did a timed mile for rugby I was still able to break 5, which is weird because I haven't trained for distance in years. Sprint intervals for the win!

6. Yah, if anyone is actually running it in 10 minutes. Daaayyuuummm, hats off to you.

7. i know i know.... i called BULLSHIT on the first 2 and im calling it on the third as well (you know who you are) because if your gonna be running it that fast i want your e-word :cool: ......lol

so please tell me otherwise Nike

8. I don't think it's that surprising. What I would like to know is if they run cross country or track though.

9. when i was 13-14 i could run a mile in probably 6:30 minutues. right now at 18 im running a 15 minute mile and a half.. needless to say i gotta start working out and stop eating pizza.

10. If 2 miles is like 3 1/2 km then i can do it pretty quick, or at least i used to.

I was a competitive runner for some time and i ran 5ks in 18mins, ill say in 13-14mins i could run 2 miles

11. thats really good canada

5 km is about 3.2 miles so ya 18 minutes is pretty impressive

12. i run 2 miles in 11:31 but i get a damn migraine...

13. i'm a fat fuck - but i can run 2 miles in 17:30.

14. knocked it down to 16:30 today

:metal:

• Like Like x 1
  15. rock on makizushi

16. 2 Miles = 3.21 km

I've never actually ran 2 miles, but have done plenty of 3km runs. My fastest in high school was a little over 11 minutes.

17. You remind me of a shameful experience running from the cops in high school, jumping over fences to escape the cops who chased us a surprising distance through the suburb. It was a ghetto experience haha. I know exercise is healthy, but being fit at the time also helped me escape the cops and avoid an arrest :p.

• Like Like x 1
  18. It would probably take me about 40-50 minutes.

19. A little over 12 mins for me.