how fast can you jump a fence?

Discussion in 'General' started by PerezPurpp, Jan 25, 2009.

1. fixed and LOL pretty much

2. With an attitude like that your liable to get knocked the fuck out. Just cause the homeboy is white is no reason to think hes a pussy. Oh and "scary black guys in the ghetto with guns" man are you serious? You talk like your a 13 year old suburban kid on mommies computer.

3. Truth be told!

4. Get real bro, take a joke. Especially if you feel like dishing out some insults, let's go with something a bit more original than "LOL YOU MUST BE YOUNG."

I happen to know a friend who recently got shot, while jumping a fence. He happened to live in the ghetto, and they happened to be black. WHAT A SUPRISE AMIRITE?

It wasn't a racial thing, it was a joke.'

Edit: Oh, and if it's a white boy, I'll turn around one on one. That's fair. No reason to be running.

5. i learned the tricks of the trade jumping fences from my skateboarding days.
    ill be damned if im payin a ticket for riding around on a peice of wood.

6. If your gunna go hard go hard, don't change up your talk halfway through. I know enough bangers to know where you fit in the category, and you don't fit the mold. So don't act it.

And don't put words in my mouth. I never called you racist but for some reason you feel like you gotta protect yourself, I mean do what you do, but don't act like a bitch for it.

Even though you seem like a punk lemme give you some real talk. If theres a whiteboy hangin with some *****s bangin in the hood. That motherfucker 9/10 is more crazy than the dudes he kicks it with.

7. neva had to do it..but if my life depended on it..shit..:bolt:

8. well look at that, isnt everyone on the internet a gangster? :rolleyes:

9. I can clear the 4 foot fence without using my arms with a small running start, but i can definitely scale a large fence pretty easy. yay for playing sports as a kid:hello:

10. [​IMG]

Read this book and you can jump any fence imaginable.

11. If you're talking about a standard 5ft fence then pretty easy. I hop fences like mexicans, had to plenty of times in my life, fastest escape route. I can jump over those just by hopping onto it with one leg and pushing off with the same leg. Basically jumping over it.

12. slav DNA :D

13. I can scale the cinder block walls and normal wire fences in one jump, probably 1 second from the time I leave the ground. One good jump and some upper body strength and you should be able to boost yourself off the top with your arms fast enough and with enough momentum that you can just swing your legs over in mid air.

14. depends on the fence

depends on the situation

but yeah

i'm light and quick

so fast

or at least fast enough

15. my overly chubby friend once ripped his pants hopping a fence. it seriously takes him like 10 minutes to get over a fence and i get tired of coaching him so i just shove him over and let him fall lol.

16. i;d say about 30 seconds.

17. if the rollerz are trying to downfall me then im hurteling fences like a track star:smoking:
    butt anything i can jump and get my hand on i can get over fast enough,

one time me and a homie were dippin on cops and they grabbed my buddys leg and i got to watch my buddy kick the pig in the face:devious:

and ive also shredded my hands a couple times when the chain links arent bet down, but thats much better then jail wouldnt you say..?

18. #58 gerg, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009

So if its a white guy, you'll make him give you a blow job? :confused:

19. Where have I heard that before? Dave Chapelle?

20. :hello::hello::hello::hello: