how fast can you jump a fence?

Discussion in 'General' started by PerezPurpp, Jan 25, 2009.

1. depends how fucked I am if I don't make it over:D:D:smoking:

2. It all changes when you're actually running from something. Once that adrenaline gets pumping, i could jump a water tower.

3. #23 illk37, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    last time the cops were after me...
    [​IMG]

4. i know when dippin from the cops once i jumped put one foot on the fence and leaped over in stride so really less than 3 seconds, but if im just fuckin dippin for some other reason i usually just do the one handed body over the fence shit and maybe takes 2 seconds?

5. I've actually gotten a concussion due to my skill at jumping fences. Turned out, there was a 10 foot drop right once you got over the fence, but I got over that fence fucking fast.

I think I also lost the fight though. I mean, I was literally unconscious for a little bit.

6. that sucks

7. I'm awesome at jumping fences, learnt to do it fluently when i did
    graffiti.

One night i jumped a chain link that hadn't had the wire
    tucked away or whatever at the top and tore both my hands
    to pieces, that was fun, and i mean pieces lol.

8. If the cops are chasing me, fast. Otherwise, I doubt I'd see the need to hop a fence.

9. hahaha nobody hops a fence slow

10. I haven't hoped a fence since I was maybe 12, but I could do it pretty fast. The key is not the fuck around at the top and just GO, haha.

I couldn't fuck with one of those big barbed wire fences, however. :eek:

11. Jumping a fence sounds like some shady ass shit.

12. I don't know man... I don't think I've ever jumped a fence. But if you were talking about wooden fences, I'd be like the second dude in this clip:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVVuUibGjxc"]YouTube - Hot Fuzz - Garden Shortcut[/ame]

13. if i had to cops chaseing me etc. then really fast but if i just wanted to prob i get half way over and my pant leg would get caught lol (happen to me once)

good ?
    lol peace :wave:

14. I'm pretty tall and I can be agile when I want to be, so jumping a fence isn't too much of a problem for me, even somewhat high ones... But the second I have to scale a fence, I'm fucked.

15. FAST. been doing it for years. used to do it like 2-3 times a day.

16. how the fuck have you never hopped a fence? did you skip ages 10-15?

i jump them shits in a single bound

17. when adrenaline kicks it pretty fucking fast

18. Depends if who's chasing me.

Cops: If I'm running already, I'll single leap that bitch.

Scary black guys in the ghetto with guns: Who needs redbull, I've already got wings.

White guy: I turn around and stick in the jaw.

19. I was the guy that always got some part of my clothing caught in the chain link and would proceed to rip my pants/shorts or whatever as I get to the other side.