Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How fast can you guys type?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Aug 20, 2013.

1. #1 Rootsphere_Farms, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
  2. 91 :) I'm faster than when I was in high school :D :D :D

3. 40-45 wpm with mistakes.

4. 86 with 2 incorrect words.

5. [​IMG]

Not too shabby... 

6. 80, not too shabby, but then again not the best

7. We both just said our scores weren't too shabby at the same time lol, only mine is shabbier :cry:

8. That looks pretty easy to photoshop. For me I mean.
    I'm sure you did it legitimately since you have the site link, but maybe if I have time later, I'll put myself as #1/100%, because I'm just that evil.  :laughing: Muhahahaha.

9. 115 wpm, 111 words right, better than 99.34% of all users.  In my junior high typing class I typed about 130 wpm and got some dumb award for being the fastest typist in my class.  Now I think my average is around 90 wpm if I'm just typing, not concentrating on going as fast as possible like you do in this test.

10. You ALMOST got me to try this until I realized 'Wait a second, I'M HIGH.'

11. The best I got was 70 per minute with one wrong word.

12. #14 Cereal Killer, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
    Words per minute (WPM) 64
    Keystrokes 325 (318 | 7)
    Correct words 60
    Wrong words 1
    You are better than 85.28% of all users (position 16829 of 114353 - last 24 hours)

I suck apparently :p though I'm pretty stoned, I'll have to try it while sober!

13. Hehe I'm slow now.
    [​IMG]

14. \t\t\t\tWords per minute (WPM)
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t50\t\t\t\t\t\tKeystrokes\t\t\t\t\t\t\t250
    (250 | 0)\t\t\t\t\t\tCorrect words\t\t\t\t\t\t\t47\t\t\t\t\t\tWrong words\t\t\t\t\t\t\t0\t\t\t\t\t\tYou are better than 75.08% of all users (position 28471 of 114262 - last 24 hours)
    \t\t\t\t\t 
    I'm not surprised that I can't type too fast at the moment, seeing as I just switched my layout to dvorak a few weeks ago and I'm still not fully adapted.

15. Ya'll are fucking fast..

[​IMG]

16. Damn Lol yall on the computor too much
    last time i did 1 of those it was like 30-40 words per minute average rate tf you rushin for you aint a spy
    that has to hurry up and crack codes by typing fast! ._.

"Unless you have a job that requires typing…