Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How far would you walk / travel for a smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by conor_conor, Nov 14, 2017.

1. So last night being unable to get hold of a car or at least a bike. I left on a 2 hour round trip walk at midnight to meet my dealer. Seeing as its getting colder and colder with every passing day and I muddied up one of my shoes real bad. I think its important to add I live in the country side and where all the roads are either poorly lit or just pure darkness. My question is to what length would you go to get that all needed smoke?

In before, wait for the next day. Treat this is a matter of life or smoke...

2. That is pretty desperate bro.
    If weed is not within a 10 mile radius I'm not gettting any.

3. With desperate times, come desperate measures :blush:. As in having no weed. :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have multiple connections so if one doesn’t have on to the next

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Dealer drivers are the best. Lol

6. I think you may be putting a little too much importance on getting high.
    Maybe a hobby?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Fuck, as long as the area was relatively safe I wouldn't hesitate to take a two hour walk. There isn't anything else to do at midnight unless you are in to clubbing or harassing Walmart employees. The only part that would freak me out is walking back with weed on me if it is an illegal state. I have insomnia, and have walked to the store more than once after midnight in country areas. One thing I have found is that if a cop passes you, your very likely to at least get talked to if not searched. They have nothing else to do at that hour in the country.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thats because your harassing Wally employees ... Karma Man..Always be kind. Give weed a Good name!

9. Same

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. My second time ever smoking was the shittiest weed ever. Smoked a whole entire gram to myself (extremely lightweight) and didn't even feel it. My mate had another stick but was about 15kms away. He challenged me and my mate that if we walked to get it he'd give it to us for free. Since I was so eager to get high me and my friend ended up walking 15kms at 2am in the morning in the dodgiest suburbs. Came back so tired smoked the whole thing and went to bed 2 minutes later lol. Can't say it wa worth it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I go to dispensaries since I live in California. I live about 45 minutes away from the city that has the dispensaries and my school. So I guess I'm willing to travel about 35 miles away via car.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

12. I live in Washington. 10 minutes to the weed store.:biggrin:

13. LOL What are you talking about? I'm not in to either of those things, that's why I would not mind walking two hours to get some weed.

14. I mean, my guy is family so it ends up being a whole night and sometimes you just don't have that much time but you don't want to be rude or hurt his feelings.

I do that fairly often, though. I guess as far as "how far" spending the whole night in an attempt to pick up might seem pretty far but imo it's worth it.

Re walking, I think I would up to a certain point. Definitely a few hours in good weather, even at night, but I live to walk and often spend my nights wandering around by myself.

Envoyé de mon Z978 en utilisant Tapatalk

15. Not longer than it takes to get to the station plus two hours to enschede

16. Damn this is a good question. I guess it all depends. If a plug has something good that I really want like some exclusive edibles or a frosty ass top shelf strain, I will travel a bit further for it.

Luckily, I know a plug who drives which is awesome. If a dealer doesn't have a car and I'm driving to them, distance is not as important as time of day. I normally make my pickup anywhere between early afternoon to early evening. Never at night unless my route mostly includes highway. I'm in a big city and police are SUPER proactive at night, especially thurs, fri, sat nights for doing traffic stops or "sobriety checks", especially in areas considered potential for "high crime" or areas with "high rates of accidents" .

I also tend to buy a lot to minimize trips.

17. Upstairs if home or my car at work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. To smoke sum 420....
    Id travel to the end of the earth.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Buy in bulk & save $$$ !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. I wouldn't. Weed is not the defining element of my life. If it's not available, I won't smoke.