How far would you go for some pussy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Snugglebandit, Nov 18, 2011.

1. 250 miles, one way, and it was worth it....go for it, OP, or you'll kick yourself in the ass later....make sure it's the right time of the month though...

2. OP just tossin this out there. How sure are you that she is down. If your makin that trip you better be sure youll hit it.

Consider a fail safe, plan to visit some buddies at that university or something and she is just a stop along the trip rather than the purpose of it.

3. Farthest I've gone is two and a half hours...

4. A few hours at most..

5. I had a roommate .last year whose boyfriend drove 13 hours from Iowa to upstate ny to get her pussy. I would get sexiled for the whole weekend cause they would literally Fuck ALL DAMN DAY. Damn she must have a golden snatch or something...

6. Not very far at all, matter of fact, I really can care less about vagina:laughing:

7. Dude, a blunt and a cruise there.. it'll be worth it. Why are you even here? LOL

8. yes, go for it

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3tNylJr7Z4]The Proclaimers 500 Miles - YouTube[/ame]

10. a 9 and youve been trying her since high school?

you must.

11. It'd probably have to be closer than my weed/piece or other drugs.

Not saying I'd always choose weed or any other drug over pussy, but right now, yeah I would. Hahaha if that makes sense. Sex isn't really a big deal to me, I got all the pointless fucking out of my system when I was a little younger I guess. :p

12. I'd do it. I love driving and am pretty desperate. I drive like 3 hours every weekend and 3 hours back anyway.

13. op i would drive for the 9

14. Go for it or invite her down for the weekend

15. 2.5 hrs with traffic max. Used to run up to a college in Bellingham to tap this girl, was a 2.5 hour drive, if traffic was bad in Seattle I would stop and stay in Seattle and try and find some strange.

16. I'd jog about .4 miles.

Anything farther than that, sorry bitch.

17. From the way you describe the situation, i would start driving.

18. I pretty much convert what they are into hours with a 1:4 formula after the girl is a five of course, so if the girl is a five, I would dive 1 and a quarter hours,

she is a six? 1.5 hours

She is a ten? 2.5 hours

19. I'm driving 80 miles currently :(