How far would you go for some pussy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Snugglebandit, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Ok, so I got this chick who I know is down, but the only problem is she lives an hour and a half away at another university. I wouldn't even consider it normally, but this chick is a 9 easily, and I've been trying to hit it since high school. So should I do it?

Would you? How far would you be willing to drive for some pussy? How far have you gone before?

2. Worth it man. You make her sound like a goddess so totally worth it

3. Ive considered driving 16 hours one way for it.

Considered.

4. my son drives from Orlando to west palm to see his girl...4 hours.. I think he's nuts...:p

5. Most id go is 2 or 3 hours if its the same day :laughing:

6. Damn!! I need to see a picture of this chick lol thats like halfway across the country!

She is pretty damn amazing, but I mean three hours of driving and gas money...I can't make up my mind!

7. About 2.5 feet and only to wipe it with toilet paper.... or ya know :)

8. I used to drive 1 and 1/2-2 hours from VT to Hadley Mass for this one chick. In the long run it probably wasn't worth it...But at the time? Totally.

9. I moved from NY to Cali to move into an apartment with a girl I had never met before. Skyped for 3 months before that so I knew it wasnt a dude. So yeah, Im pretty sure Im in the hall of fame for this category.

10. *bows*

haha wow man, thats pretty crazy! How did you guys meet..myspace or facebook or some shit?

11. furthest I've gone is about 40 miles

but i was dating her...still hittin that tho

12. On myspace when that shit was poppin back in the day.

She randomly added me and I started talking to her

week later started web caming with her for a couple weeks.

Got her phone number too and one drunken night she sent me naked pics

in a text. I knew it was on then and packed up all my shit and drove to Cali

literally two days later.

Had sex literally an hour after getting there. And like three more times that night.

13. I'd do it if she's real sexy

14. I have driven 3 hours, I was lonely and I called my ex and ended up at her house all night :D Good night.

15. Fuck it bro go for it.

16. Yeah make sure your gonna get laid before you make the drive though, cause that would suck bro :(

17. try and go and stay the weekend with her... as one day wouldnt be worth it

18. Her ranking on the 1-10 scale, squared, minus 25 equals the number of miles I would drive. 5 and below come to me.

19. If she is a 9 then absolutely yes.

20. [quote name='"WTFun"']Her ranking on the 1-10 scale, squared, minus 25 equals the number of miles I would drive. 5 and below come to me.[/quote]

So this:

image-306640066.png