How far would you go for pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Nukes1337, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Well there is a blizzard outside in the NY area. Supposed to get 1 & 1/2 feet. Tomorrow the only train going to my girlfriends town is at eight in the morning. No one will be able to drive me because its supposed to still be snowing out when I need to get there. Winds up to 60 MPH.

The train station is a 40 minute walk away from my house. I feel like I should do it just so i'll be able to tell my grandkids things that your grandparents say now.

" Back in my day, I had to walk 40 minutes in the snow backwards up a hill to get pussy"

To throw in another variable for consideration, my girlfriend has no gag reflex.

What do I do GC!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Do it naked.

on second thought, don't

3. hahaha, that is fuckin funny... do it!

4. I'd go far... I'd go VERY far...

Do it man. Do it.

Go get your pussy.

5. make sure that bitch makes you a sandwich!

• Like Like x 2
  6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy4UP_dCjAk&feature=related]YouTube - The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) (With Lyrics)[/ame]

7. Not very far...

8. lucky I don't have to go far just an arms reach :D

9. Don't you think if you just jack off and get it out of your system, it would seem less appealing...??

10. i'd do this and see if you still wana go...seems like a lot of work for pussy. fuck her next week or something

11. Nah, I'd wait fore that pussy...

but I know your gonna go anyway ;)

12. well if you can have sex any other day then it seems like two days from now when you might be able to get a ride would be better. seems like a bitch to get there bro. but hey, if you do fuck her silly

13. Word.

14. Make that bitch come to you.

15. If you do go for the train, make up a epic story of woe so that when you get there its A+ service. Sandwich, Sack of weed, and Sex

• Like Like x 1
  16. farthest ive gone out of my way is like 50 miles one way. stayed the night in the hotel with her then dipped while she was taking a shower the next morning. i was 23 she was like 34. fuckin cummed like a goddam fountain. i could even fist that bitch.

dont know why i was dumb and left like that. i think i was just pretty stupid at the time.

17. Below are a few options.

1. Let the Pussy come to you.
    2. Just go get it man, What the Hell !
    3. Hire a prostitute in the local area for the night.
    4. Smoke a blunt and everything will be alright.

18. Theres a saying that a man will swim across a lake of barbed wire iodine and salt if theres a warm pussy wating on the other side. So considering its just a foot and a half of snow id say your getting off pretty easy.

Id do it.

19. Yer gonna get pneumonia.

Also, not far at all......cuz I was born with one......heh.

20. Cheater.