How far would/have you gone for weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kanaspliff, Mar 26, 2009.

1. I started thinking about this . How far would you go or have been for the love of mary j? Usually pot smokers are pretty good at controlling the cravings ( we can survive if we dont smoke for a while) but I had days where I was like, I need to have a joint somehow,someway.

I think the craziest I ever did was during winter. I wanted chron so bad , I actually found a roach I chucked a week ago in the snow and smoked it...and still got high! Of course I was too drunk to realize the cons ...but it was cold (below freezing) and I survived lol! :smoking:

2. Scraping the resin from my bowl and smoking that, but that's a pretty common practice.

3. Sucked a dick for a half-gram.

Nah, but I think just scraping the top drawer of my dresser for weed crumbs is probably the most I've reduced myself to.

4. ive let a bitch suck MY cock for half a gram.

haha but on a serious note i have scraped crumbs off the dresser to though. The worst i think ive done is smoke stems

5. Ew I've smoked stems like an idiot before, almost forgot about them.
    Grinded the shit out of them.
    They came out like a stringy fluff, smoked like complete ass and didn't even get me the least bit buzzed.

6. I've smoked stems before... I'll admit. That was a long ass time ago... back when I was like 15. Was drunk... had no weed, and really really wanted to get high.

7. yo with .5 of some stems u can do a quick extraction an make some hash,an get like 4 small bowls

8. Got a gun pulled on me and robbed.

For $15.

9. What? for $15 :eek: dammmnnnnn. I think that might top it lol.

10. carpet surfing in my car:eek:

11. after having a few friends over to jam a couple of seasons ago,we smoked all of the shit i had and finished off all the alcohol. later that night i had a huge need for a J and i literally collected buds off the floor with dirt and whatnot and rolled a joint. got me considerably stoned

12. Yeah, Years back, Some young punk in ecorse. It was early most the dope dealers was sleepin. Went to this random ass dudes spot we seen posted on his stoop, And pulled a gun on me for $15. I jus wanted a couple blunts.

13. i was blindfolded and i sucked it thru a hose in an alley somewhere....:confused_2: