Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how far will this dank smell on my clothing will travel inside?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankSmoker2181, Dec 11, 2013.

1. i just smoked a joint and then covered it up with a cig. how far can people smell it inside. my parent's are ok with ciggerttes but not weed. and my brother is not cool with weed. i smell like a mixure of dank and ciggerttes . Thank's for reply's

2. Dank weed smell can stay on your clothes for a while, try changing clothes or using spray or something, although if your parents are really anti-weed, they're probably gonna smell it anyway, in which case spray just makes it really obvious. Showering and changing is your best bet.

3. Axe Body Spray for Stoners...Never leave home without it.

"Where were you at tonight?"
    "I was with some bitches, yo!" :cool:

4.  i smoked it outside and i went upstairs right away after that cig. there on the first floor. what's kind of far away from the front door. I think im fine , what do you think? 

5. if my parent's smelt me wearing axe , they would know right away , i don't even own axe. that shit smell's bad lol. i  don't wear body spray. 

6. [quote name="DankSmoker2181" post="19142476" timestamp="1386773185"] i smoked it outside and i went upstairs right away after that cig. there on the first floor. what's kind of far away from the front door. I think im fine , what do you think? [/quote]Good chance you'll be fine. If you didn't go near them I dont think the smoke would linger. My advice: invest in a bowl or a one hitter. A lot less smell and your fingers and lips won't be smelly. Then the cigarette would cover up any lingering smell. If Youre gonna stick to joints (which are super smelly) no joke smoke it with tweezers or bring scented hand sanitizer with you, scented chapstick, and then you should be A-OK. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Lmao your parents are cool with cigs but not weed? Wtf kind of backwards ass world do I live in.