how far to space plants....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budblower10, Apr 21, 2006.

1. hey, i am going to make a patch of about 10 plants. How far should one be from the other in order to provide ample root space. A foot ? 2 feet? what is a good distance to seperate the plants. I need to know so i can see how wide the entire whole has to be....? i would say a foot or so

2. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">space about 1-2 square meters with holes 3x3 ft, fill with potting soil and plant, really depends on where you live and how you want to grow, bush or christmas tree. remember the larger hole the better, roots grow deep and wide.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

3. Def. dig big holes and add too the soil to make it more sutable for growing..

Also dont plant in rows, from the air rows stick out like a sore thumb..
    When i grow outdoors I usally plant each one at least 15ft away from another usally adds to the walking but 20 plants wont stick out as well as if they were in rows... Always besafe and plan well..