How far should my lights be from my plants? Veg

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Four20rastaman, Mar 7, 2017.

1. I have 4 t5s but i have 2 normal daylight bulbs and i have 2 uv bulubs that get real hot i have them about 7 inches aways right now and plangs are about 6 inches tall but i been watching videos and thinking they should be farther away they been vegging for 3 weeks the stems are real thick but i know they should be taller there getting to bushy?

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's just the strain, lift em up if you want, but if that's the only issue you got with em, they grow toward the light, so if no burn no heat stress, let it do her thing

• Like Like x 2
  3. So your pretty much saying either way they get taller? Or does it get taller faster if the lights are further away

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well the further away the lights are the more it's going to "stretch" so like he said if there's no signs of burns just let it chill keep and eye and a fan on it make sure the heat is adequate and you should be good. But let it do its thing in a week or less you should be able to judge wether or not you will need to retract it about 3" above the canopy depending upon the heat.

• Like Like x 2
  5. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    That's a 12 day old big bud, others a blueberry twist, was jus grow in her bottoms off my lights stay 4" throughout, jus keep an eye on em

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Started a grow journal ill be making regular updates until they're done

My grow journal