How far is too far?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by C21H30O2., Jun 2, 2008.

1. I went to a friends house that lives about 13 miles away. On the way home I realized I had left my bubbler at his house, so I turned around and went back to get it even though I was almost home. My last bong dissapeared so the bubbler is all I have to smoke with.. I had to have it.

So my question is.. how far out of your way have you went to get weed or something to smoke with?

2. furthest i've ever gone for weed? i drove from los angeles to santa cruz, twice, to buy some dank at norcal prices, but i didn't need to.

3. I've been outside for a few hours late at night, walking up and down this big residential neighborhood that's basically a bunch of houses on a hill, calling people trying to find bud. Nothing too extreme, but I was cold as shit. Eventually we found a 20 sack and a completely chill house with a bong. Got high as shit and walked back to my friend's house and he had a thing that projected the universe on his ceiling and made the stars move around. SO much fun.

4. I went from Austin to Houston. About a 4 drive. Was well worth it too.

5. ive driven a good 30 - 45 minutes to pick up some bud, and in adelaide that is a fuckin long way .... in normal conditions one side of the city to the complete other is 20mins tops! so this was a long ass way.

6. damn dude, i know wat ur talking about iv seen LA prices compared to where i live (santa cruz) hit me up next time u make the trip:wave:

7. Took a trip to Humboldt with some inheritance money.

8. Probably only driven about 25 minutes, and also was well worth it!
    <3

9. Back when I was in college, we couldn't find any weed one night, and our local connects were all gone for a few days. So we drove from Boston to Belchertown, MA (about 80 miles) to pick up an ounce.

10. Me and my friends went on a road trip to socal all the way from VA. Stayed in the I.E. for about 3 days got blazed off some pineapple kush. Then we drove all the way to Seattle to attend Hempfest it was friggin awesome!! We also stayed in Berkely for a couple of days after we went to Hempfest. I was so high

11. I have driven a long distance for shrooms before although there is a story to go along with that, there was a party and I was getting a deal.

12. Hours and Hours. Im not sure, lets see.

Longest trip, prolly orlando from cincinnati

13. Fascinating story. One that will surely go down for the ages. ;)

14. Not really long at all, prolly 30 minutes. Especailly if its a piece..I can make a temp, but if its bud and Im out..oh yea, u-turn ftw!