How far is cheating?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ADIV, Jul 26, 2011.

1. So I stayed the night at this girl's house the other day, but she has a boyfriend so we didn't fuck. She obviously wanted to kiss me, but I'm not enough of a bastard to take another man's girl. So we just ended up cuddling and watching movies all night. Would you consider this cheating, or no?

2. I would say it's too close for comfort. Imagine if her boyfriend walked in on you two cuddling, how do you think he would perceive it?

3. I would feel like a massive dick, which is why I don't understand why I don't feel like it was wrong

4. #4 Papageorgio, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    i'd be pissed if i caught my girl cuddlin with another man.

(lol'ed while i typed it)

everyone loves a good cuddle no doubt, but the guilt should be on her. she's the one with the relationship, not you.

5. u know what, fuck it, you only live once and its the guys fault for not keeping her in a cage, smh

6. Hey, whatever gets you to sleep at night:laughing:

7. Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score.

Remember that.

8. "Cheating" is such a vague and objective term...

Whether it was 'technically' cheating or not, she still obviously felt and acted on some kind of emotional/sexual attraction to you, which I'm sure would not be cool to the person she's in an (I'm assuming) exclusive relationship with.

It sounds like you're single, yeah?

So meh, I guess if I were you I wouldn't feel too bad about it. :p

She's the one that should feel bad, not you. She's the one who has the expectations of being exclusive with another man, and she's the one who chose to not do that.

It definitely wouldn't be wrong to feel guilty about it, but I don't think it's wrong to not feel guilty about it either. You weren't really the one who was in the wrong here, in my opinion. :confused_2:

9. why did you spend the night? what movies did you watch? was it The Notebook? or... Stepbrothers?

was it naked cuddling? did you have a boner? did you make her breakfast, vice versa?

10. I'll tell you what. Every time I go to a party that my friend's girlfriend is at I get drunk and we end up flirting a little bit. Not like serious flirting but enough so that I know that she has some sort of feelings for me that only surface when she's drunk.

If I were to go so far as to cuddle with her though, I would definitely feel like I was cheating. It's my friend's girl. I know enough to respect that even when I'm hammered.

11. It's only cheating when your bare cock touches any part of her bare body!

12. So if your girlfriend made out with some guy, you'd be okay with that because there was no bare-cock touching involved? :p

13. just my opinion, i feel like if you are to cuddle with another guys girl, you might as well go all the way with it and get as much action as you can. although i guess it technically isnt cheating, its still definitly crossing the line and disrespecting her boyfriend. so, if you are going to do this, might as well get some ass.

14. I don't necessarily agree with cuddling with her, however I do give you kudos for being enough of a man to not let it go any further. Any other guy would've been like "fuck it" and bumped uglys with her all night.

15. I don't necessarily disagree with you... but the way I see it, he doesn't have any responsibility to be respectful of this chick's boyfriend. The girl herself, she's the one who has a responsibility to respect her boyfriend and not cheat on him, even if it's just cuddling with another guy.

If some chick wants to cheat, she's gonna cheat, regardless of who the guy is.

That's why I never understood it when some chick cheats on her boyfriend and the boyfriend ends up all "I'm gonna kick that guys ass! :mad:"

Why? Your girlfriend was the one who betrayed your trust. Not the random guy she chose to bang/kiss/cuddle with/whatever.

:confused_2:

16. oh ya man i definitley agree with you on that. i was just saying to OP, if you are willing to cross that line, you might as well cross it all the way.

17. I don't know man. I remember a few months ago these two girls invited me over to one of their houses at like 1 am. Got my ass over there and they gave me three beers, got in bed with one of them who had a boyfriend, she told me they "weren't together". Ended up just takin it easy and made out with her for like 10 minutes, took off her skirt, then her friend say's she has to leave, I get kicked outta bed and have to walk home at 3 am.

Fuckin chicks are fucked sometimes lol.:smoke:

18. I would have, you should have...hit it

19. Yeah i kind of understand where your coming from. But i think it REALLY comes down to how you were brought up / your ability to get chicks.

For example say you were brought up with parents that had a strict honor code. I mean you'd obviously live say 16 year with them it's impossible it couldn't rub off on you. It's just the way I was brought up personally I don't fuck with other guys girls cuz i don't want to deal with the bullshit and drama.

Some people like drama. THAT is something i dont understand :confused:

For my other point, if your a player and you know you can get girls, why fuck with ones that have boyfriends? It just kinda mean's your desperate for a one night fuck that will result in you getting your face beat in. It ties back into drama. If there''s genuine feelings dude, just wait for her to break up and mack some single girl's in the meantime. I keep 4 or 5 on the go flirting usually on my phone at any given time. :cool::devious:

20. #20 DV, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
    Eh...I don't know if I'd consider it cheating.
    Definitely inappropriate, but you're not the
    one in the relationship OP.

That's completely all on her, if you say you're
    committed to so and so, then you keep your
    hands to yourself besides a friendly 5 sec hug.

She's the one who decided to cross the "cuddle"
    line. If you're exclusive, I don't think you should
    be cuddling with anyone at any time. You're not
    cheating...but you're definitely not saying no to
    a possible emotional/sexual connection.

Kinda fucked up, plus the bitch isn't worth it. If
    she's laying with you, who else do you think she's
    been lying next to? Just sayin'...