Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Far does the smell of weed travel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NinjaToker92, Jul 25, 2011.

1. I smoke weed all the time but if i'm at home I use a sploof out on my deck. if i'm with my friends we usually just drive somewhere unless someones parents are out of town and in that case we just smoke inside and open all the windows. So if i go out on my deck and smoke and i don't use a sploof can the smell get in the house through the closed doors and travel 50 feet through the house into my parents room. More importantly can the smell travel the whole 60 feet to my neighbor's house. Lastly I am 18, I just graduated, but my parents don't want me smoking weed, they think it should be legal but they don't want me smoking it because they think it could cause problems with my aspergers syndrome, even though it has done nothing but make me want to do good and help my anxiety.

2. So many variables that its hard to predict whether they would or wouldnt smell it.

My advice would to make sure you blow smoke away from windows/doors and put a towel at the bottom of the nearest door.

Best of luck.

3. Noooo dog it dont travel that far.. It dissapates in the open air outside fast. Definitely not through a closed door trust me lol u dont got much to worry about.. but it does reek up a closed area fast