How far do you walk to your grow spot?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by michael68, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Assuming you don't grow on your property or drive straight to your spot.

Walking straight to my grow spot and back it takes almost exactly 15 minutes.

2. Well, once I arrive there after my 3:30 min drive to my spot, its about a 45 second walk..

3. it's a five hours trip, one hour work at the site

4. I only have to walk for about 300 feet once i walk out my back door.

5. About 1 minute into the woods

6. Damn you drive 4 hours to your grow?...

How often do you go?

7. every 3 or 4 days, more than i want to due to slugs problems.

it's a good site, full sunshine, good soil, water streams, and few people interfering.

8. Same here. Nobody goes in my woods except for me, myself, and I.

9. mine are like 5 feet from my backdoor lul

10. #10 Leesh, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
    A good 4 hour minimum hike up the mountain. Usually hike for 1 -2 of those hours and the rest maintaining the 3 plots.
    The other....3 hour minimum, 1 hour drive, roughly 1-2 hour hike up the mountain and maintaining.

Do that about 4 days a week, all depending on work.

Calls for a pretty full day when we do both in the same day. But its going to totally be worth it.

11. nice*

12. Roughly a 10 minute bike ride to the area then a 10 minute walk to the spot.

You guys better have a TON of plants to be driving hours to get there!!:eek:

13. I ride my bike or walk depending, and its about a 10 minute ride from my house. Mine are in a feild right outside of my neighborgood

14. I ride my bike about 5 minutes or so, roughly a good mile and a half, then probably a 3 or 4 minute walk back into the woods. :smoke:

15. I either use a fourwheeler then hike 15 mins (nighttime) Or I kayak bout 2 miles up a stream thats extremely windy(?sorry can't spell when i'm baked or i doubt it more whatever ) so to walk it and follow the water its far and thick as fuk.#3 aint to far maybe 1/4 mile to a mile from a vehicle but its the thickest under brush possible ,takes alot of time to just fight through to it and everything looks the same so sometimes we loose em.so i'm pretty confident theres ground that noone stepped on in years maybe never.

16. 2 hours....but i guess i enjoy the scenery and dont mind the hike.

17. its bout 100 yards off the back porch. if had to drive to do it i just wouldnt grow, thats too much hassle for me lol

18. I walk to the far side of the room,lol

19. a good 1 hour hike