How far do you go?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Popinfresh, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Man i hate winter...i just got inside from sneaking out to go blaze up and it is fucking -6 degrees here and my fingers feel so fucking bad...im afraid they might actually fall off...
    :(

i'm glad to be stoned tho :smoking:

How far have you gone just to toke up?

2. not that far :)
    I have a car yay! haha

3. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I GO THROUGH TO GET HIGH.

I might as well just work for the Globe and Mail, or whatever - whoever brings you your mail through rain, sleet, hail, snow, etc. I go to great lengths.

Sometimes I leave to walk up the street to smoke a joint with some friends, or sometimes it'll be raining or snowing, and I'll go regardless, cause I love weed that much.

I am dedicated - at least, I think I am. Risking your physical health to smoke weed is awesome (I probably could easily contract pneumonia, the amount I go outside in the cold).

4. It fuckin sucks man, but idc

5. i live in canada 3 feet of snow everywhere. i trek thew that its a crazy adventure when i smoke, but i dont know why, but i ll smoke and not get high until i get in and my body starts heating up and it hits me 5x harder.

6. Yeah same here man.:smoking:

7. haha.....i dont have to go thru shit to what you guys have to. I get to smoke inside my house :p!!!! Fuck the outside shit man, but if i had to! Id smoke outside with ya guys...its all about the weed man;)

8. A few miles for some Schwag... 3 blunts for 20 bucks?? it was a jipp fosho....

yet my dealers actually on the same block i was on had midz, like 4 blunts for 10 bucks lol. and the other one sellin dank... i would of bought from my guys but my friend said to cop where he was from... there was no middle man, just the dealer was sellin small ass bags..
    that shit pissed me off..

9. I got a room at home I can blaze out of the window of. At school I can just do it in my room.

10. not far but by the time I got back I couldn't feel my feet..
    i snuck out last night and got in my friends brothers car and we almost drove 10 miles to town ... sketch, he was driving no handed in the wrong lane down a windy mountain road...

scared me shitless, but then he passed the bong.

11. Haha, I used to sneak around and go outside to "stealth smoke" but then it got cold.

So now a can of frebreeze, 20 dollar air purifier in my room and a sploof and its all straight.

I don't even care if my rents find out anymore..

Happy Toking.:smoke:

12. I usually don't have any problems finding a secure place to smoke. But I do remember one time where a friend and I were just walking aimlessly finding a good spot to smoke this fat blunt. We ended up walking along the train tracks for a long time and finally found a chill spot to smoke after passing so many hobos and shit. It was neat, a train passed us by and it was just cool watching it while hitting this blunt. The walk back was terrible, but worth it.

13. I usually just let out a big stretch and my bong is right there. :)

14. -6? haha

its -24 where i am up north.

15. ive toked at boy scout camp. me and my buddy sat in the smelly ass latrine passin a wooden widdled pipe, haha. it smelled aweful, but i've gotta say that when i ate that whole pumpkin pie loaded with whipped cream at dinner.....the shit smell was far from my mind haha.

16. When I was younger I went though a lot of shit to smoke, lots of long walkss up to the cabin on my property in the snow...

I just use the back porch now, much easier :)

17. I don't go far at all, in fact, I don't even get up.

I smoke right here :smoking:

18. yeah, i definatly just chill in my room now. my brother gets yelled at for smokin because his room's right across the hall but im downstairs so i just light up the incense and burn away :D

19. yea bro fuck the cold. it makes it harder to enjoy smoking

20. It is not worth it to go through such lengths in my opinion...I hate smoking in the cold, for me it is an instant high killer...Once I was smoking outside on a 'cold as fuck' day, even after 2 bong rips I was a bitch to the cold and called it...it sucks man.