Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How far do you go to pick up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by the_tobzster, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Hey guys, just out of curiosity how far do you travel to pick up your beloved herb?I used to pick up not far from me (10 - 15 minutes drive), but that dealer is so unprofessional, I always end up either wasting my time from him not picking up the phone or getting ripped off - last time I paid for a 50(£) bag and I swear it was only like 4 grams max!Luckily now my buddy says he can hook me up (always has amazing kush), but the thing is he lives like 40/45 min drive from me, is it worth it? I haven't been able to smoke it weeks and it sucks :L

2. Well, i'm in east London and there are like three dudes I usually buy it off. The first guy is a friend and I pick it up on the way home from school, the second guy is a good friend at school and so gives me cheap mids and the last guy is in south London who has cheap dank, so I buy from him whenever i'm at a friends place that's close.

3. 50 meters, guy meets me in a temp parking space right near my house.

4. about 2 feet... I buy off my roommate lol

Sounds worth it, just save up and buy something on the substantial side, maybe atleast a quarter? And if it's dank you shouldn't have to blow through it and you won't have to be making a 45 minute drive every 3-4 days.

6. my closet

7. #8 StonedScholar, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
    When I'm home from school I'll drive about 5-10 miles. At school i walk a block.

8. I was going to say something similar. Us growers get to enjoy having it in our house or whatever without having to go get it.

The furthest I ever drove for weed when I buy though was about 20 min. Anything more than that is simply not worth it to me.

9. I answer the door when he drops it off.

10. I've had some dealers that prefer to deliver. But I've always had them meet me somewhere. I just don't like the fact that they know where I live if we are not friends and only have a strictly business relationship.

11. I used to go to a dispensary over an hour away, but it's the only one in wa state I've found with top self grams under 10$ ,and the dude who owns it is a breeder,so he always has amazing strains no one ever has, you visit enough dispensaries you quickly realize names dominate that scene, it could be the dankest green ever grown,but since it's called skunk,it sells less than mediocre shit called something attention grabbing like og platinum kush **Knives heated dull Orange Release sweet smoky nectar I am lifted high**

12. 5 min if I'm driving the speed limit. I like my dealers close, because I hate having it in my car.

13. [quote name="ReturnFire333" post="19301767" timestamp="1389191240"]Sounds worth it, just save up and buy something on the substantial side, maybe atleast a quarter? And if it's dank you shouldn't have to blow through it and you won't have to be making a 45 minute drive every 3-4 days.[/quote]Yeah true that, was actually thinking of buying a quarter ounce anyway... That much lasts me about a month hahaha

14. [quote name="bubblekarma" post="19302571" timestamp="1389204181"]I was going to say something similar. Us growers get to enjoy having it in our house or whatever without having to go get it.The furthest I ever drove for weed when I buy though was about 20 min. Anything more than that is simply not worth it to me.[/quote]Send me some? Haha... You're lucky you can grow, I can grow but only in summertime as an outdoor grow, parents would be sketched out if I built a grow room in their house haha

15. [quote name="graybeard" post="19302575" timestamp="1389204218"]I answer the door when he drops it off.[/quote]I'm guessing you live in the U.S? Unfortunately it's hard to find dealers who do that sort of thing in the U.K.... Always sketchy street deals haha :L

16. Either walk up the street or walk a mile or two to pick it up.

17. I live in San Diego and I never go anywhere to pick up. I just go to www.topdank.com and find a delivery service. If not I go 3 minutes to Kindest meds.

18. My dealers live close to my house, I always meet them at the park next to where I.live