Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How far do you go to get every last bit of THC?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Feb 14, 2014.

1. i totally understand, its just so hard for a guy like me to imagine wasting drugs lol.

afaik snoop doesnt smoke most his harvest anyway so i can see how somebody in that situation would let it go easier

2. Wow, thanks for the idea! My last pickup was super dank, but if my finger had even the tiniest bit of moisture on it, I'd end up wasting half the keif trying to get it into my pipe. I'm gonna try this next time. :p

dead or dieing shit with some neem oil on it is no good for anything.

4. gotcha. is the neem purely pest control? that shit has an incredible number of uses

yea I have wont the war of spider mites and aphids thanks to being vigilant with the use of neem. .

The aphids were thanks to a tomato plant my woman put in the grow room.. its gone and aphids are gone. still use neem every 2 weeks though.

6. I smoked resin a couple times as a teenager.. haven't done it since wouldn't do it again. I grow my own so I don't really care so much about efficiency, I don't pay for my weed so I don't see it as being lost money if I don't get every little bit. I find random nugs every once in a while on the floor tucked under something in the room where I do my trimming. Since I have a regular size mason jar, the lid isn't as wide so when emptying and filling jars some weed can spill. that'll happen.

7. Smoking res is so geedy. I've never and will never do that. Sounds like some crackhead shit.

8. #28 semprfidelis, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    I once went Into fiend mode and went to a smoke spot where me about 5 others go, to find weed that was left on the ground. Sure enough I was able to pick up about a gram of weed we have dropped over time and it was nassssty but got me high. That was when I was young and still in high school 😏

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I don't really go to any great lengths but I am careful about not wasting the keif. I like to let that build up in the grinder and in the bottom of the tin I keep my stash in. 

Stray leaves stay in the bottom of the tin too so after a while I can get a full bowl or two just from the 'leftovers'.