How far can you shoot your load of baby batter? LOL.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SugarDaddie, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Since just about every other silly question has been asked, I'll add one more to it to make it complete.

So one time a girl was riding me on top, and when the time came to shoot my thick load of baby batter, she moved forward to get off me, in doing so, I shot my load over the back of her head and pretty gave myself a facial...ick! so vertically I can shoot about 3 feet, horizontally, probably more..... so whats your record? lol.

2. Wow dude thats pretty awkward.

Anyways, if I save it for a while and get a really good nut off I can get some pretty good coverage.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I know huh? hence the reason I asked such a silly question to pile up with the others on here. so why not go full on retarded. :D

4. Hard to say exactly, it's not like even I know where I'm aiming when I blow my load. It's at least 3 feet though. I know I can get a good arc to my chest on occasion, I've never hit my face, but I did manage to get cum stains on my pillow somehow.
    The question is, did your girl behave herself and clean off your face for you or did you have to do it yourself?

5. I was actually wondering this a few weeks ago and decided to do a little experiment. Turns out the answer is approximately six feet.

6. 6 feet actually sounds about right

7. 10 meters.

approximately

8. Wow.

I'd never tell that story to anyone outside of the internet.

• Like Like x 1
  9. baby batter? lmao havent heard that term before

10. it icked me out, grabbed the sheets real fast to wipe it off.

11. That's impressive LoL!

Seriously though, you guys have too much time on your hands...and probably too much spunk on the walls. And ceiling. And monitor. And...

:hello::hello:

12. hard to say... 2-3 feet? I usually have a catcher.

• Like Like x 1
  13. one time i shot mine into the air, it was so powerful it broke through the roof went up into the sky and now orbits the earth

• Like Like x 1
  14. "mom go get the measuring tape!"
    :rolleyes:

15. easyyy hancockk....

16. Farthest cum shot I have ever had to my knowledge was about 6 years ago. I was fuckin my girl missionary and pulled out to nut. I fuckin hit her with my first blast RIGHT in the kisser. I didnt even try!! It was EPIC. She started bustin up laughin and it made me laugh. It was great. :)

17. idk why but this is hella funny!!!

18. How far can a howitzer shoot a load?

19. there was one time i was getting head while i was sitting up and i told my girl i was about to come and then for some reason she decided to stop suckin and i was like wtf? grabbed my cock and shot a load straight up into the air, and it landed in my fuckin hair.
    horrible shit right there, probably the farthest i've ever shot my load

20. basically the same story as stigma's. i was fuckin my girl missionary and when i had to shoot my load i got jizz up on her neck, chest, titties, stomach, pubic region.. good fuckin times