Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How far can you make .5 go

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AnthonyTinadio, Mar 20, 2011.

1. let me know how to get high the most with just .5

2. Bong of course!

3. You mean half a gram? If so then that's about a days worth. 3 good sized bong packs :smoke:

4. Blow that and watch the sopranos bro. Thats all you gotta do. Throw it in the pipe and smoke it. Don't worry about conserving it. There is no way to make it last forever unless you have no tolerance. So just smoke it all up.

5. Thats about 5-8 trenches with the MFLB. So a week if i vape once a day and a day if i vape all-day.

6. the hit stick hell yeah haha. ive been using my bong a shit ton. and i can easily take about .4 in one bong rip. with like .1 of ashy burned bud is left. im just wanting to get high like somthing reasonable. .1 in my one hitter. .1 in my one hitter bong bowl. then i should be good. so i guess i could get high once. then ripped once off .5/ if i do it right.

7. use a gravity/waterfall bong, I can get high literally 10 times off of .5 if its dank.

8. :laughing:

9. Make a gravity bong. Those things will destroy your face.

10. I can make .5 of dank go for about 3 highs maybe 4 or 5 with really low tolerance and good bud, which gets me high for 10-18 hours depending on bud quality and tolerance. I use my pipe, bong, and vape to get the most out of my bud. First I vape .2 and get a really nice functioning high, then I take that and put it on top of .1 of fresh bud and smoke it. As tolerance goes up (I take a lot of breaks to keep it low though) I often start to smoke maybe 1.5 times that. When I run out I vape all my stems and surprisingly get pretty damn high off of stems from an 8th or so of dank.

The key is to settle for a medium high or two in the evenings, rather then smoking a whole lot all day then getting to the point where an 8th lasts a day or two. Mids are not worth the cash, they get you high like 1/3 the duration of a dank high, and skyrocket your tolerance. In less then a month of smoking mids I was getting slightly high off .5 in my pipe. Hell even when they don't shoot my tolerance, they still get me way less high.

11. i can make it go REALLY far....if i throw it i can prob launch it about 20 feet or so...but with ups and stuff i can make it go as far as i need it to :D

lmao

12. gravity bong or waterfall if your looking to get ripped.

I'd rather roll a joint but that's just me.

13. great point...so true...i try to do the same...during the week ill smoke a small joint .4-.7 or so and clip it when im buzzed...on the weekends ill smoke two or three of them starting around 6pm with bong rips and a couple volcano bags and get totally blasted...

DEF easily noticable difference if i smoke to get really high every night during the week, when the weekend comes i feel like i cant reach the high i want to no matter what...
    +rep cuz u made a good point :)

an 8th used to last me 2 days...im at the point in my life where i truly use pot as it should be (imo) just to relax and unwind at the end of the day, not smoking all day with my homeboys accomplishing NOTHING...now an 8th lasts me usually mon-fri and ill pick up another one for the weekend...its always gone by monday....

its good too cuz then u really never FIEND for weed...like back in the day when i blazed too much (imo) if i bought a oz i would smoke like i had unlimited bud and itd be gone in a week...if i buy a oz now i smoke exactly the same way i would if i only had a gram left....i love pot

14. Get me stoned twice with my pipe and if anys left over, i can get a nice buzz for when i go to church or somethin.

15. what do you mean 3? thats .16 grams in one bowl...
    meh. my bong feels like it gets harsher and harsher so i just smoke like 2 .2 bowls in two rips and smoke a joint and go to work :smoke:

16. .5 is a very stoney night with my vaporizer

Or a full day if I need to make it last

:)

17. Out a bong, with small bowls, about a week. In a joint, about 15 minutes :smoke:.

18. Do you clean your bong? If I clean mine with iso and salt, the next hits are so smooth and taste so clean.

19. about 8 min... thats how long blunts usually last. and .5 is a pretty small blunt for me.

Then again, I've been smoking since I was 12. Which was more than a decade ago

20. Like 3 days of being high everyday. MFLB....