Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Far Can The Smell Of Weed Travel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nickbag, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Just wondering because I go to the bayou behind my backyard all the way down by the water and squat in the grass so no one can see me to smoke and my step dad swears up and down our neighbors can probably smell it in their backyard.

2. I do it in my room and blow it out the window and the smells gone in 5 minutes. If I do it in my bathroom and blow it into my exhaust fan there is NO smell. But if you do it and blow it out in a space with no air movement or ventilation, the smell will linger for hours. 

If you're outside your house down by the water, (which sounds like an awesome place to live, and smoke) then you should 100% absolutely be ok.

3. They could smell it, likely they would think its a skunk.  If you are that concerned, take a water bottle, get your lighter and burn 5-10 small holes in the bottom of the bottle.(exactly like a gravity bong)  Stuff a good number of dryer sheets into the bottle, found at you washing machine,(mine is in the basement ;))  blow tokes through bottle and give yourself a pat on the back.