Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How far can someone smell a roasting bowl?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by helloeveryone420, Mar 17, 2015.

Just out of interest, does anyone know how far away can someone smell someone smoking a bowl downwind? Upon research, it looks like the average wind speed it about 10mph give or take.

2. Too many variables
    Why do you care if you don't mind me asking

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I've smelt my friends hitting bowls and bongs all the time at the (outdoor) skatepark and I was a good 30 feet away but it was slight. It all just depends on how dank it is cause I have rolled up on my friends tokin some sour diesel and I could smell it before I pulled in whereas another time I could smell it when I cracked the window or door for a second and one of my friends was roasting northern lights, blue goo, or blue dream I can't remember which but was one of the three.

Live long and smoke ganja

4. I dunno about bowls, but once I get on my connects street, I can smell the bud/blunts.

5. about tree miles

6. #7 helloeveryone420, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    just wondering. I usually smoke inside anyway so doesn't really matter and I use a dryer sheet zube tube just in case. I haven't tried the carbon filter zube tube yet. ...just curious

7. You should definitely stop using drier sheets regularly and opt for the carbon filter. They're loaded with some nasty chemicals you really don't want to be inhaling

8. Dryer sheets are not effective, carbon works very well and is cheap and easy to make yourself with some online DIY tutorials.

But yeah, in my opinion the scent of burning cannabis travels far inside a home.

9. 420 inches

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship

10. 6.2 miles.

Precisely.

11. Depends on alot of things. Foliage thats around , humidity, how strong weed is, how strong the other person sense of smell is.