how far back do you remember?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boson-H, Apr 19, 2013.

1. when do you first clear memories begin? where you can remember pretty much most of your life since then.

mine start kinda in 4th grade....i remember all of 5th grade onward, 4th grade most of it, 3rd is a blur...nothing before 3rd grade i can remember.

2. I always feel like something is up with me..like I can't remember anything for shit, it is mainly a blur. I remember some moments of freshman year of high school, a lot less of middle school, but really junior year high school on is the best memory I have:(

3. me from around 4yrs old. I have a really good memory

4. That's fucked up haha I have visual blurry memories of when I was like 4

5. about 3 days,
    beyond that its just haze

6. i just play it backwards, my whole life up to the 4yr old point. If i pay attention hard enough. Its kind of fun

7. I can remember exact moments from about age 5 on and could write a book in detail from about 3rd grade to current.

-RR

8. Damn I gotta quit smoking weed i'm finna end up like you guys

9. what did you have for lunch on august 13, 2006?

10. pizza

11. wow, i cant imagine having vivid memories of being 4 years olds haha. maybe oneee thing, mainly just "red car" which was my dad's red passat, i remember what it looked like inside and what it smelled like, NOTHING else. maybe 5 years old "green car" = dads jetta, remember how the pattern on the seats were different.

5th grade though, i could remember nearly day by day. in fact, one of my best friends from 5th grade his band is playing in my city tonight haha (about 700 miles south of hometown)

12. in all honesty I have a couple of memories from when my family lived in our first house. We moved out of there rigth around when I was turning 4.

I remember spinning around with my arms out being a helicopter.
    I remember watching TNG which was airing on TV at the time lol.

13. well played

14. Around 4 is where my memories become strong, but my earliest memory is my mom picking me up out of my crib and carrying me down the stairs when I was 1. It's just a brief flash but my parents are always amazed that I can tell them what the stairs looked like in the house we lived in.

15. I seriously envy you, I cannot for the life of me remember last semester day by day. I remember various events in my life such as my first grandmother to pass and the funeral/burial, or when I almost shot my grandpa with a bb gun, or the first time I shot a gun (all before middle school but can't pinpoint the dates really or even year). I obviously remember 9/11 as I was 10 almost 11 then, and other huge events in my life, and some random ones like I remember my aunt who passed when I was young and finding her body, and even before then I remember spending time with her, and other relatives at events but I can't even tell you the names of the chicks I "dated" in middle school or early high school, and that isn't because there was a ton, but just because I don't remember, if I saw their face I'd probably remember

16. I think I might even have really foggy memories from when I was like 2 or 3 but those are intense they might be dreams. Like my mom lived in an apartment for the first few years of my life and I can remember two things really visually. My neighbours room, it had a huuge picture of a cat on the wall to the left, and it was kinda dark but had light coming through. The other one was I dropped a toy car in the toilet. It was the back of a small tonka trunk and it fit in my hand, and I just remember looking at it sitting at the bottom of the toilet

17. I remember back to my first day of pre school

18. I have a fond memory of my parents dropping me off at a christian preschool and im not even fucking christian and they would help me put my lunchbox in my cubby and hug me goodbye and after they left, id run to the window sill and watch them drive away and they wouldnt come back until 6pm. Those hours felt ever so long and i would be a tyrant to every preschooler, ruining their jenga towers and putting sand in a girls sandwich all cuz i was trying to pass time since i was missing my parents. The other memory was always being with my dad cuz my momma would be working all day and night and i thought my dad was the coolest dad ever - he has a camera porsche and he would let me stick my head out the window and push all the buttons in the car amd he wouldnt get mad like my mom would. I hate how time goes by in a blink of an eye. Now i dont even hang out with my parents cuz im always roaming, barely home and now their getting hold and forgetting to turn off the stove and double checking their every action is what i have to do every single night. Fuck aging