Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How far away can you smell weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sunn, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Yeah, just wondering, say i go smoke a bowl outside, and someone else was outside. and say that the wind is blowing away from them. How close could they smell it from, if at all?

2. I can damn near smell that shit if it is in the same one mile area that I am in...Neat trick, honestly.:cool:

3. Don't quote me but i say a few miles.:smoke:

4. Some people.. (Especially fucking feds, For some reason)
    Can smell that shit a mile away, No joke..​

5. Probably not too far. A good wind gust will take it places, definitely several feet. But eventually the smoke will seperate and dissapear into the air.

6. depending on how potent it is, id say 50 yards easily

7. you can smell that shit down the block if the conditions are right

8. Ive always had a shot nose I can only smell if its a really bad smell like rotten food or shit etc. I cant even smell the very weed I be smoking no joke.

9. I so agree man. I only smell weed if it's some truly dank shit man.

10. #10 eotizzle, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2020

11. my nose can only smell within a 50ft radius

12. over 10 miles squared

13. I'd say about 500 feet for dank.

I've wondered before when I was smoking a fat blunt outside if my neighbors would be able to smell, because they were outside and the wind was blowing that way. Kinda freaked me out, but nothing happened and as soon as I finished it I went inside lol. :smoke:

14. 2938.37 ft, give or take a few inches.

15. A very long ways depending on the wind. Also what the hell, that guy thinks 7 feet? Ha.

16. it's some trainwreck lol. damn im too high to respond right now

17. Depends on how windy it is. Very windy? Maybe like 50 feet at max. Slightly windy? Twice that? No wind at all, several blocks, depending on how the bud was cured.

18. even trainwreck in a blunt wont be smelled father away then 200 ft, and be mistasken for tobacco mostly, but in a joint or similar amounts of smoke it would be very noticable

19. Hey if I was to walk around my neighborhood and smoke a blunt, when I got back to my house do you think I would still have weed smell on me?

20. probably, blunts seem to stick to you