How far are you willing to go to get weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thrist, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Furthest distance your willing to travel to get bud?

UsingTapatalk

2. 40 miles because i am centrally located between four bigger cities all within or just a few miles over. although since i started growing it has been less of a hassle finding weed haha

3. I would go 5 miles tops. But for medical, I would go to the nearest dispensary, up to 50 maybe 100 if i'm making a haul

4. I'll suck your dick for a dime bag.

5. ... my door and no further.

6. One time I drove 80 miles round trip in 20 below weather with my window stuck down. Now I'm in sunny California and get to drive a block to the dispensary.

7. Hell, one time I drove from San Diego to Tijuana, got too drunk beforehand, and then bought an oz of oregano for $40 off a cabby.

8. I went to the deepest bowels of hell to pick up some quality stuff from the devil. 

9. Not very far.... Furthest I've ever gone to get weed was a few miles away. And now there's usually a few O's in my house all the time so no need to worry  :smoking:

10. #10 TheAnswer121, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    the next room ;)

when i used to buy it, my guy lived about 15 minutes away. wouldn't go any farther than that with it in a car

11. If I go at a time when the traffic is low, I'd got 30 miles. But obviously I'd have to get at least an Oz. But I live in a busy city, so it shouldn't be too hard to find nearby. 

12. Probably one state over, depending on how much.

13. I definitely don't have a gas friendly vehicle, 45 mins maybe? depends on the quantity

14. Depending on quality, quantity, how much time I have and how much gas I can afford, I'd go to a neighboring state or Canada (I live in Michigan)

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. once i got tricked into driving a drug dealer around for 3 hours running his errands and shit

16. It depends on how much and good of a deal im getting.

Kottonmouth Kings

17. i would walk 500 miles

18. Back in the day id drive across town lol

Now if its not just delivered to my doorstep its noth worth it. I got liquor to drink and cigarettes to smoke if it aint comin here.

But luckily i havent had that problem in a while.

19. When I was younger I walked 6 miles to get a dub of some mids.

20. like 15min tops