How far along is she?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KidFrivolous, Sep 8, 2009.

1. I was told this strain is Skunk #1, but we'll have to see how everything turns out. By looking at this picture, what would you say its week# is, into flowering? what should i be looking for next? first timer here.

The hairs are starting to tighten and twist showing off orange tips, but I don't see anything yet that would look like 'bud' to me. Just hairs and baby fan leaves.. I assume it just hasn't reached that stage yet.. maybe the season is dragging on and the plant isn't getting enough darkness? I don't know..

She looks healthy according to most charts around the web. From doing my own research, the most common denominator is strain and experience with the strain.. everybody says something different.. and not knowing if this is actually what i was told it is, i am confused. lol

any constructive criticism, advise, feedback, answers.. whatever.. would be most excellent!

Attached Files:

2. im growing a hindu kushX skunk #1....... id say she looks about 1-3 weeks into flowering.... im no expert tho

3. any more info some of our advanced members could spill? like nutrients i should be using right now.. or watering tips.. i don't know.. maybe some secrets? id like to see some good yield of her considering she's my only and my first. heh:wave:

4. Looks really healthy, and yeah around 2-3 weeks into flowering. Just keep watering her, she seems to be in great condition.

5. She has a ways to go. Keep an eye on the trichs. Best around 50/50 amber/cloudy.

6. 3 weeks.
    Get a pocket microscope from any Radio Shack for less than $20.
    They will tell you they don't carry them most likely because they don't know, ask where the hand held magnifying glasses are and the pocket micros will be hanging in the same area.
    My plants never seem to follow the rules.
    My Aussie Blues flowered for 15-16 weeks instead of 12, I would have brought them in way too early if I wasn't checking THC glands.

7. Sound advice. A 30x loupe works, but the 60X is viewing pleasure. If you don't have a Radio Shack, they're for sale all over the internet.

8. This is the one I have, it is a 60x-100x plus it has a fine focus wheel too.
    Works great, keep lots of triple A batteries because you will have a difficult time if the light gets just a little dimmer than optimum.

radio shack pocket micro.jpg

I really think it was only $11 or $12 with tax.

9. that plant has been budding for about 3 weeks she sgoing to really put on weight after the 14th of september u need to watch closely most skunks i hear are a 2nd week october weather permits

10. AWESOME! Thanks guys for all the input!

Should i give her any advanced nutrients?

I've been watering her with miracle grow plant food. I know if i could make it to a hydroponics store i might be able to get some great stuff for her like some 'bloom', but say i couldn't make the trip anytime soon.. is there anything sold at a lowes or home depot that would be better then the miracle grow plant food?

or should i just feed her water from here on out?

11. Feed her.
    Look for a bloom push.
    I use Jack's which I found available at a local landscape supply store.
    I stop about three weeks before I harvest it and I do feed some black strap molasses unsulfurated and diluted in water, a few random times before harvest, but not everyday.