How experienced of a stoner are you?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by EASYlivin, Oct 9, 2010.

1. I smoked way more than ten times on joints, blunts, pipes, chillums, bongs, G bong. Everything but bubbler and vape.

2. Hit up everything countless times except chillum, vape and GB. Only used a GB twice but I gotta say in my travels I can't beat glass:bongin:

3. got check marks on all of my boxes. But seriously, there are so many more ways to smoke other then whats listed, how about sherlocks or steamrollers? And we havn't even begun to talk about extractions and hashes and their various methods of smoke.

Ganja is for everyone

4. I smoke my bongs every day, along with joints and blunts. Everything else I voted for with the exception of a vaporizer. I've only used a vape three times. Everything else I use on a daily basis, excluding the gravity bong haha

5. I own everything besides a vaporizer. I know that using one is "better" for me, but nothing compares to glass in my opinion.

6. joints and blunts arent an everyday thing but iv smoked my fair share, more than 20, but the mileage on my bong is stupid, same with my bowl, iv had the same bowl for 4 years, and before i got my bong a year ago, i used it almost every day, now my bong has took its place at home, i use my bowl for my portable peice now, iv seen chillums, but never used one, never used a vape, and i love gravity bongs/waterfalls, smoking weed is so fun :)

7. all of em uncountable times, im pretty sure there are many many people on the same tip. only one maybe would have been gravity but my homie has a vortex so that counts

8. id say vapes, even though i personally have owned 3, its just a rarity to have a homie that has a vape

9. I've used joints, bongs ad pipes at least 10 times each. Many more than 10, might I add. :p

10. I recently experienced

11. honestly, ive used all of those many more times than i can count. I dont consider my self the most experienced toker, but i know my fair share of information.

12. All of em except the grav bong. Oh well, the others are up in the high double digits.

13. i've done all of those dozens of times. they are all fun, good to mix things up

14. All but the vape...only vaped maybe 3 or 4 times :smoke:.

15. EVERYTHING beside chillum, never tried it.

16. Bongs & gravs all day. Never tried the rest (blunts/joints, vapes, pipes ect.)

17. From the beginning when i started buying my pieces i looked for ones that not a lot of people have.. I have my standard bong with an ash catcher, a vape, chillum, Gravitron (glass gravity bong) and obviously a bunch of joint papers and cigars. Unfortunately im in collegiate housing now so i can only bring my vape and chillum, im counting down the days until i get back home with my bong and Gravitron