Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How exactly do you smoke moon rocks strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lunach1ck, May 13, 2017.

1. I see there is something called moon rocks at my local dispensary, it's flower covered in oil and kief. Can I just shred this and pack my bowl with it or do I need to use a dabbing rig?

2. I Just break off chunks, stick it in my pipe and fire that bad boy up!! No dab rig needed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I like to grind up some other weed and pack it in with small chunks of the moon rocks.

4. Moon rocks is the name of bud covered in oil and kief btw not the actual strain name. You just smoke it like you would with normal weed. In a bowl, bong, maybe not an herb vape since the oil might clog it, joint, blunt, etc. I'd go easy though. I'm sure it's super strong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Smoke it normally like every other bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum