Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idk if this is really where this should go so my apologies in advance.

I'm 18 and from Rhode Island. Rhode Island IS a MMJ state and marijuana is also being decriminalized next year. Is there any way for an 18 year old to get a medical card without having any noticeable illnesses? Marijuana really helps me with my strong anxiety, something pills couldn't do for me. It also helps me eat and sleep without pills. Now if I walked into the doctors right now and asked him for a card he'd probably say no because he thinks I just wanna smoke weed, any tips? I'm not trying to play the MMJ system in anyway, I just don't think the doctor would believe me....

2. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']Idk if this is really where this should go so my apologies in advance.

I'm 18 and from Rhode Island. Rhode Island IS a MMJ state and marijuana is also being decriminalized next year. Is there any way for an 18 year old to get a medical card without having any noticeable illnesses? Marijuana really helps me with my strong anxiety, something pills couldn't do for me. It also helps me eat and sleep without pills. Now if I walked into the doctors right now and asked him for a card he'd probably say no because he thinks I just wanna smoke weed, any tips? I'm not trying to play the MMJ system in anyway, I just don't think the doctor would believe me....[/quote]

go and tell him, "they call me NeverMistakeMe on gc. Are you mistaking me?" Then youll walk out with the card

in all seriousness its prob that easy. But i do not condone abuse of the system so you better need it!

3. #3 PuffnPass604, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
    I'm 18 from Vancouver Canada I have a medical card hehahaha simple for me all I had to do was pay 60 bucks to go see a doctor to tell him that I was going through depression.

Couldn't eat and sleep so he offered me pumpkin seed oil but I said no I didnt want that.. Then he finally gave me the green card. Basically just tell the doctor some of your "problems" and bam

4. Ahaha. If I'm 18 and I still live with my parents and I'm still under their insurance would that matter any bit? I don't know ANY young people (by that I mean no older than 30) with cards. I can see how it would be easy if I was like 40 saying all of this but I have a feeling the doctor would take a good look at me and think I just wanna smoke weed without getting in trouble, which ultimately I do hahahahaha. But still, there's a medical purpose for it in my case.

5. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']Ahaha. If I'm 18 and I still live with my parents and I'm still under their insurance would that matter any bit? I don't know ANY young people (by that I mean no older than 30) with cards. I can see how it would be easy if I was like 40 saying all of this but I have a feeling the doctor would take a good look at me and think I just wanna smoke weed without getting in trouble, which ultimately I do hahahahaha. But still, there's a medical purpose for it in my case.[/quote]

Well I don't know how it's like over in America but it seems like Canada's got it easy compared to you guys

6. Please review the "Do You Qualify" Sticky, and remember that we don't discuss fraudulently gaming the system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.