How easy to get pregnant?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by afgooitouch, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Should have just put it in her ass

2. I know a HANDFUL of girls who thought "Oh I don't think I can get pregnant anyway" because they had been screwing unprotected for so long... lets just say ALL but one are mothers now.

Unless you (general you) get diagnosed as infertile, Id just chalk it up to bad timining and luck.

3. It only takes a drop ;)

4. I was beginning to think I was infertile... then I got knocked up after 2 and a half years of unprotected sex.

5. Well she's pregnant -.-, time to get the coat hanger

6. #27 shestones, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    Wait, what? How does she know already? You mad this thread last thursday. It hasnt even been a week... Im no doctor, but I do have a kid and I know you dont find out this fast.

7. I've been to several doctors who have told me its very unlikely I will ever get pregnant. I'm not just saying that because it hasn't happened yet.
    I still use birth control.
    You never know.

8. Think about getting sterilized.

9. ^^ Worst idea ever wtf. Why would a young guy want to sterilize himself when there's something called birth control thats been invented?

10. what ever happened to responsibility lol shit mang

11. Heh, oh yes.

My neighbors: he is about 65, she is I think 61. When they were young they adopted a boy because she couldn't get pregnant. That boy is about 31-32 now.

However, in 1991 or 92 she got pregnant, she woulda been 40-ish at that time. I remember when they told me, I said "Well, that's a surprise."

He said, without missing a beat, "Yeah, it was for us, too."

Haha, no kidding. Ya never know. Mother Nature can be sneaky.

12. It's fairly easy to knock a gal up just takes a simple act like ejaculation in the female sex organs and a week or so

13. Yeah my mom was supposedly infertile, adopted me and then had my sis at 40 a few years later. So you never know. Doctors aren't always right.

14. Some docs are quite arrogant and will never admit not knowing something.

But not all of them: my primary doc is the best doc in the world. Very humble, honest, personable, and isn't afraid to say "I don't know."

15. my ex still had kids even though we didnt have sex, so i would say its really easy.

16. Prettttttttty sure it doesn't work that way....
    ????

17. image-859269295.jpg

18. Hahahaha. Yes.