How easy or difficult is if for a girl to get pregnant?

Discussion in 'General' started by ApeGooda, Feb 10, 2015.

1. My girl is so paranoid about getting pregnant. Every time she thinks I release inside she panics thinking she's gonna get pregnant. I'm like it's not that easy. We've been together a year and half of that time she was on birth control and the other half she wasn't but she's on it now again. When she wasn't on it I would still go raw and bust inside almost every week and she didn't get pregnant. I don't believe these girls that say they had unprotected sex one time and they got pregnant. I think it takes at least months. I know there's those rare cases where it does happen on the first or second time but how common is that? I think it also depends on the guy a lot if he faps a lot and his health

2. Put it in her ass

• Like Like x 8
  3. Seriously? That is the dumbest thing I've read all day. Of course a girl can get pregnant from one time.

• Like Like x 25
  4. Put it in'er pooper.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

• Like Like x 4
  5. #5 *guest, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015

You think it takes at least months?

What like the sperm take months to reach the egg? What are you even talking about?

A girl can absolutely get pregnant the first time she has unprotected sex. She could also not. It could take 100 times. 

It's like... I don't know, a dart board maybe. You could hit a bulls eye on your first try. Or maybe it could take you many tries. 

But there is nothing wrong with your girlfriend being paranoid. You are not the one who has to deal with an abortion or a pregnancy if the worst case scenario happens. 

Did you know it's possible to get pregnant while on birth control pills? Because it absolutely is. 

At the end of the day, she's the one who has to deal with it so if her level of protection is more than what you'd prefer... well, suck it up.

• Like Like x 16

be careful not to slip it in her cooter.

• Like Like x 3
    Or letting it leak out

8. Cooter. lol
    Yeah, UTI's are no fun.

OP, front to back but never back to front.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

9. No you can get a girl pregnant on birth control, especially if she sucks at taking it everyday at the same time. Then in that case it is very easy. Getting women pregnant is easy if your boys swim upstream. 

10. Ride the red tide my friend.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Some people have stronger Armies than others 

• Like Like x 8
  12. And some people are just plain thick lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  13. OP, you must have been one of those kids who got excused from SexEd class because your parents did not approve.

"i think it takes at least months"

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  14. Pregnancy test is needed on this one.

Keep toking!

• Like Like x 3
  15. Hey now... I'm captain of my dart team and can hit a bullseye 2/3 times a turn so I don't like these odds of a girl getting pregnant...

• Like Like x 3
  16. Your shootin blanks bra. Tell her its you and not her.

• Like Like x 3
  17. #17 DVii, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
    This leads me to believe one thing, OP should not be having sex,
    and should not risk bringing a child into this world. The following
    generation is doomed, hopeless I tell ya. 

• Like Like x 10
  18. Tell her to swallow it all. Problem solved.

Seriously though you gotta full on bust in her a spew or two at the right time. Some dudes leak sperm in their precum. I dont.

19. Did they teach you the "Abstinence for Jesus" sex-ed or some shit? :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  20. LOL, you got a lot to learn, son.

• Like Like x 9