Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How easy it to get a MMJ card in cali

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been seriously considering getting my MMJ card, in Cali. But I don't know if I qualify? I have insomnia, and rage ( <-- possibly) but no medical history....do some clinics not care if you don't have any medical history ? I need some MMJ card holder's input!

2. I think you need some record of it but I have also heard of people getting it prescribed for dandruff.

3. They'll usually give u a temp 3 month card til you prove you have a condition. They'll tell u it's in ur best interest to get them a copy of your health condition for legal reasons. Say you get caught, present your card in court, then present medical records to backup your case. You'll have a much better defense. They give a card to practically everybody, but that doesn't mean it'll save your ass in court if you're really not Ill.

4. well...
    you have no medical history
    i.e...you do not qualify according to the laws in place.

sure you can lie, game the system, use a less then fully compliant service to get a recommendation...and a card... problem is that doing such has the attention of the anti-mmj gestapo agents, has been in the news...it blocks and even sets back progress made, on mmj in other states being passed into law.

Get some medical attention for your rage problems...let the DOCTORS do their thing, try the cures, prescribe what the are supposed too...stop looking for a loophole to get a card without having PROOF of a condition. (medical records are PROOF...no records, no proof)

5. #5 Rose Funeral, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
    I have been diagnosed with depression, as well as having a lot of neck and back problems that I have seen chiropractors for. Would that qualify me in California or Colorado? I am serious about moving to a medical state so I don't have as much legal pressure and can have consistent good bud from a trusted source, I fucking hate dealers around here.

Edit: Forgot to write though, I truly do believe in MMJ, it helps my anxiety and depression so much, lightens my mood, brings back my appetite, and after having been on antidepressants for 2 years, I would die before going back to those. Marijuana is great.

6. please review the "Do You Qualify" Sticky thread in the Medical Marijuana Forum

And remember we do not allow discussions on gaming the system

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.