How easy is it to tell if somebody is high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Diplo, Dec 25, 2012.

1. I'm kind of curious, because when I'm high I feel like everybody can tell even though I know it isn't that extreme.

When you take the proper precautions (eye drops, gum...) how hard is it to tell if somebody is high through a sober point of view do you think?

2. Depends on how well they know you. You'll still have dilated pupils - the lighter your eye color, the more noticeable it is.The voice usually gsts deeper, and you act a little differently. It also depends on the situation and your experience with similar ones.

3. I have stoner sense from smoking for so long. I can tell when someone's high at least like 90% of the time.

Some people may be more aware than others, and some I'm sure haven't got a clue.

4. [quote name='"Diplo"']I'm kind of curious, because when I'm high I feel like everybody can tell even though I know it isn't that extreme.

When you take the proper precautions (eye drops, gum...) how hard is it to tell if somebody is high through a sober point of view do you think?[/quote]

Ive been around stoned as fuck people ( smoking 14 grams) and they looked fine and they hotboxed without any cologne or deoderant

5. Depends on the person

6. I like to think I can tell pretty easily, but if you don't know a stoner when you see one you'd have no idea :smoking:

7. I had never even smelled weed until college.. I was OBLIVIOUS to weed. My dad's always been a stoner, and my best friend started smoking every day in senior year of high school and I had no clue, and we had 4 or so classes together :laughing:

8. My mannerisms always give me away to those that blaze, I have such a low tolerance its a joke. I take 'tolerance breaks' for the fucks of it, but its pretty much cause I don't want to live the stoner lifestyle. So basically its guaranteed that if I don't limit my nug intake, I end up really blazed to the point that effects my motor coordination and my mannerisms, so they people that know me know I'm stoned.

I'm also very articulate with my word choice when I'm sober, and when I get really high that kinda goes out the window so people that know me can tell

9. I think if no one is aware that you're high, people give you the benefit of the doubt. Like if your eyes are low and red someone might say something but if you just say you had a long day and you're tired you can get away with it.

But now if your're trippin off your ass then.. You kinda blew it.

10. #10 8ight, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    it depends. if you look normal, don't have bloodshot eyes, and don't reek of weed, nobody's gonna know you're stoned (unless they know you very well).

i go out in public stoned all the time--i highly doubt anyone even considers the idea that i might be stoned. my eyes don't get red, and vaping doesn't leave a distinct smell. unless you blatantly look like a stoner or are just obviously inebriated, nobody's gonna think, "that guy's probably stoned right now."

but really, it depends on the person. some people act "normal" when stoned, others... it's pretty obvious.