how easy is it to get nug in cali?

Discussion in 'General' started by Atalilwayne, Jan 5, 2010.

1. I plan on moving there in a few months maybe and I want people that live there to give me some helpful feedback. If I have no connects is it easy just to walk up to somebody and be polite and ask for weed? Do people give out bussiness cards and shit like dealers. If I was a normal tourist there for one week would it be easy for me to get ounces of bud off the street. Thanks everyone have a happy new year

2. Wtf? No you cannot casually ask people for weed, or get ounces doing it for that matter. Business cards man? Really? And please stop calling weed nug. Also, why did you make two topics? Man, too much for me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 1) Don't just move to california without a job lined up, it has high unemployment and massive cost of living.

2) No, that's stupid, you can't do that.

4. No, you can't just ask people lol. You can make friends with younger people (18-23) and i'm sure they got at least one friend who can help you out. Good luck

5. man everyone and their grandma smokes weed around me. maybe thats cause i already live here tho

6. I have done it before, in fact i actually met my main dealer at a park and I walked by and mentioned something about bud and thats how we met.

It wont kill to ask, and believe me there are many people who will gladly sell to you, but i dont think you should try and grab whole ounces, maybe an eghth at the most.

I know i wouldnt buy a whole ounce from someone i just met.

Good luck.

7. Someone who uses the word "brah" shouldn't be talking down to someone who uses the word "nugs" :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. #9 chronicman00, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
    i live here and im tellin you that you CAN ask people just the right people. i was in santa cruz this summer for two days with ZERO connections. after 20-30 minutes of asking people on the boardwalk we came up on about 4-5 grams.

you just gotta play it cool man. its super easy to find dank its even easier if you know people tho

edit: i got some weed from a hobo that day. to this day its some of the best weed i ever ever ever smoked. it got me ridonkulously high

9. lets just put it this way..
    im from chicago and was there last week for 6 days
    i had bud 2 hours after i got off the plane

10. ^^ yeah if your in Northern Cali I will tell you the best places (at least for me) for easy bud and psychedelics is

Santa Cruz
    and
    Lake Tahoe.

11. #12 Jdahms, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
    Stupid cop trying to figure out how to identify dealers?

Business cards? wtf?

Anyway I'd assume it wouldn't be too hard to find bud in cali. Im sure you can just ask people who look like they toke, or even better would be college students , but you seem like a sketch-ball so i dont know how much luck you will have. I've gotten a few contacts just by meeting random people around NC.

12. i think he watched half baked.

to my knowledge business cards for dealers isnt that uncommon on the east coast like new york city.

13. I've got bud all over the east coast and never once gotten a business card. I'd probably laugh at someone if they gave me a card.

Why would someone pass out business cards to people they sell bud to thats asking to get caught.

14. I know its not Cali, or even the US for that matter, but when my friends went to Toronto they ended up getting this dealers business card...It didn't say call me for weed or anything like that. Just had the guys name and phone number on it.

15. yeah thats what i thought too but ive seen them before.

16. Never got a business card myself; but finding weed in California, especially Nor Cal but So Cal as well, should be easy enough. As long as you fit in and don't "look like a cop", it'll be chill.

Buying OZs though will be harder.
    Most people want to build up a little trust before they sell you that much.

17. It is really easy, just ask people, freedom of speech for the win!

18. med card...clinic...