Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How easy is it to get an MMJ card?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrapeSoda, Feb 1, 2010.

1. From anyone that has personal experience and/or lives in an MMJ state, how easy is it to get one? And how do you feel about the prices from dispensaries?

2. In Cali it's as easy as paying the fee (~$100), saying you have any kind of problem (insomnia, back pain, anxiety, whatever). And there you have it.

In other states it's practically impossible unless you have cancer/AIDS.. serious stuff.

As for prices, they are generally same, usually a bit lower, as street stuff, but of course it varies depending on what you pay and what you buy. And you know for sure it's quality dank, fresh, and legit.

3. theres a whole subforum dedicated to this topic.

4. they can help you way more than a majority of us... plus norml has a shit load of info

5. In michigan it is quite hard to get a card, but there are a couple clinics that have doctors on hand and they also are kinda like a caregiver place. Like you go in, pay $300 dollars and then the doctor hopefully can appoint you to some medicine with the botanists at the clinic as your primary caregivers. Its a little loophole, but not really, all it really is, is just more convenient.

6. You mean like a bribe? Kinda confused

7. Yes and no. You are paying for the appointment, and you are not guaranteed to get medicated. In fact, they only have a couple hundred registered, so you need to find a disease and quick lol

8. Take a peek at this thread please.

It's a good read and made sticky for the good info.;)

9. Thanks a lot guys, I might need to go take an extended vacation to Cali :)

10. Nah dude it doesn't work that way. You need to be a resident of that state.

11. Its all about finding a doctor who doesn't care. Also, if you are in a state which has Med. Mari. AND Decriminalization laws it is even easier. California and Colorado are probably the easiest states to get a MMJ card in. In short, find a doctor, complain of chronic pain, insomnia, etc and pay some money.

12. One of my friends lived in cali for a summer. They were watching over this guys house and they managed to get an MMJ card there. Perhaps you could be allowed to if your old state has medical aswell, either that or he got a bad doctor. But regardless, he was getting medical grade herb. If you think about it....people do take vacations that are a month or two long, it wouldnt be soo hard if you prepared all of your documentation beforehand and presented it to secretary of state or something.

13. I know, that's what I'm saying. VERY extended vacation.

14. Its all about finding a doctor who doesn't care. Also, if you are in a state which has Med. Mari. AND Decriminalization laws it is even easier. California and Colorado are probably the easiest states to get a MMJ card in. In short, find a doctor, complain of chronic pain, insomnia, etc and pay some money.

15. And oh yeah, I've been diagnosed with ADD and mild depression.

16. My mom has one(we live in Cali), and I'm positive there's nothing wrong with her... So, apparently pretty easy. She's been smoking for years upon years, so she just needed a reason not to panic at our apartment when she gets high.