Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How easy is it to get a medical marijuana card? NBC San Diego

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by sensimil, May 23, 2009.

1. Surprisingly even handed for a San Diego news station. I didn't see anything really negative in the piece, except for Marty's (and I remember seeing that douche on TV in SD) commentary.

2. No wonder medical marijuana has such controversy in the San Diego (and so. cal) area. Getting a recommendation from a doctor at a reggae festival? That seems a little ridiculous.

The news story seemed unbiased and did a good job on just reporting without to much opinion. Thanks for sharing +rep

3. They have similar type booths down at Venice Beach on the boardwalk.

4. I always thought weed was legal in Venice Beach, so many people smoking out in the open. *snickers*

5. I don't understand why the doctor would be at a Reggae concert giving out cards. You go to school for so long, it seems stupid to lose your license for such a lack in judgement.

6. How would he lose his license? There are doctors at pretty much every outside concert venue for first aid. As long as the doctor gives legitimate exams and isn't just taking money for a piece of paper, he should be OK. I'm sure he has a brick and mortar shop as well, or at least he SHOULD.

7. yeah they give me cards all the time, saying i need to get legal.