How easy is it to get a medical card in california?

Discussion in 'General' started by DrJawn, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Well theres a good chance I might be moving to California in the next few years, and if so I'd most likely want to get a medical card, since this would be the easiest, legal est, and safest way of getting really good weed. Is it hard to get one? Are the weed centers only in certain locations? are there any websites with good info on this?

2. http://www.canorml.org/

there should be a list of physicians and dispensaries near where you plan on moving. the most i was asked for was to prepare proof of a medical condition (migranes, back pain, insomnia etc) either past or present(i dont remember him looking at the folder i had). most of these physicians are very liberal and believe in legalizing.

3. Actually, it is EXTREMELY easy to get one. I don't know about any paperwork validating your conditions.

I'm in L.A. and countless of friends have one and all they had to say was they had some troubles (i.e. migraines, depression, trouble sleeping, along those lines), and trying marijuana has really helped out.

Haha maybe a bit fraudulent but that's how it is.

4. Almost two easy. I just paid 150 bucks to some doctor in Oakland who hooked me up. I actually have a number of symptoms that make me eligible for medical marijuana, but I still took the quick and dirty route. I have numerous friends without medical needs who also got their cards with ease.

5. where are some places in la? im interested in getting a card.

6. I've got one written agreement for me to smoke medical herb, but need one more reference. Sense I was diagnosed with MS about 2 yrs ago. This is for the ones who need it and not to jsyt be stoned lol.

7. what happend to the possession laws being declaired unconstitutional? i didnt think youd need one after that