Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How easy is it to get a contact high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lostinmymind, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Im asking because one time i was smoking in the car for about 5 minutes.
    My friend (who doesn't smoke) was sitting in the back seat with the windows down.

10 minutes later she started laughing and im wondering if she really caught a contact high.
    She said he wasn't high + She's always laughing at anything so it's hard to tell if She really was high or not.

Just how easy is it to get a contact high?
    Is a contact high the same as a full high?

2. It's not too hard.

And not really.

3. depends on how much smoke and how fast you were going.

4. Well the smoke in the car, of course, contains THC.

Depending how thick the smoke was, of course she could get contact high. And if she never smokes than a small amount of THC could easily get her BLOWN.

5. There's a difference between being high and think your high, the mind is a powerful tool. But since it took 10 minutes for her to start laughing I'm guessing she got a real high. It usually takes 5-10 minutes until it kicks in, more if you're a "seasoned" toker.

6. Compare a hotbox to a toke wait 1min toke wait 1 min toke would be different amount of exposed smoke to her.

7. I once had a really big smoking session.The day after my cousin who never smoked barely drink's,and he's really clean in a healthy condition came to sleep over.He just layed on my bed (with the smell of hash from the day before),after five minutes I see him stoned and laughing.Once I hot-boxed in a friend's car who never smoked,he got high and hungry like a motherfucker.

8. No that's not gonna happen. At this treatment center I used to go to, they would always try to pass off positive tests as a "contact high" haha