How easy is it for you to smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tetra High, Dec 18, 2008.

1. So I just got done snatchin a few nuggets from my dads "secret" stash and am smokin a lil and I started to think "Damn dude, all of my friends have to sneak around to smoke." I think that sucks that they dont get to live carefree with gettin high ya know? Anyways my question for you guys is how easy was it for you to get away with smoking when you were still livin with parents?

2. so i am still living with my parents and I used to sneak out of the house every night for 10 min to smoke a bowl. Or i'd go out for a car ride at like 1am. a month or so ago my mom found out i smoke but she didnt care as long as i was responsible with it. so now i blaze in my room, sometimes when my parents are home, with a candle lit and sploof. they dont know at all. i lucked out.

3. I still do, and they don't know i smoke. I usually do it in my room using a sploof (which is a god-send btw) and just open my window. My parents don't come into my room for the most part unless they are going to bed in which case it's "goodnight".

For my friends its a walk down the street or a car ride to an open parking lot.

4. When I used to live with my parents huh... I smoked in my room, most of the time... sometimes in the bathroom while taking crap... but never anywhere else coz of the smell...

My parents probably knew what was going on, but they didn't say anything about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And now.... that I have my own house....

It's damn difficult to smoke these days... I gotta wait till the babies are asleep, but by the time they are in bed, I'm already so tired, I don't have the energy to roll a joint...

5. I still live at home and it's fairly easy for me to smoke.

Not inside of course. Sometime in my garage I do, when my parents are gone. They don't know about that.

Actually, it is kind of a bitch. Always having to walk 30 minutes to meet What'sThatSmell, and then toke outdoors, rain or shine, snow or sleet. :(

6. its pretty easy for me, ive been smoking for like 3 years and live w/ my parents. im glad the smoke doesnt stick to ur cloths like smoking cigs would. haha sometimes ill just be like "im bored...can i drive around for a little bit" and just take my dads truck around the block, smoke in it and roll down the windows on the way back. one time i only aired it out for like 3 or 4 mins driving back and right when i got home my dad left somewhere and didnt notice :p

7. To those who think they (the parents) don't know:

Well, here's a news for you... They do know.

When I was young, I thought they didn't know. But now that I've become 'them', I now know that they know more than you think they know.

8. Explain.

9. I still live with my parents (I pay rent for the downstairs portion which is pretty much an apartment) but they are very lax about it. In fact they have been since I was about 15 and they found out I smoked, probably because they, and alot of my family, both used to.

10. To mos_def,

Well, the thing is, when we were young, we think we've covered up the smell all nicely and they can't possibly know we smoked.

But that was before I became a dad...

A father knows what his son is doing, even behind the closed doors....

11. Does your son smoke? Do you care? If you found him doing it would you make him stop? What if he's on these forums too!?

12. I live with my aunt, dad, and cousin...

And we all smoke, so yea... pretty easy for me

13. thats probably true a bit.. but some parents are totally clueless and dont know the smell. Some of my friends parents were like that. For me i smoke anytime i want, I used to enjoy the sneaking around back in the day.

14. with my little one hitter and my paper towel tube, its pretty easy
    i just take my hit, and I blow out the window via the tube,
    if doing this
    it is a must to close the gap of the rest of the open window with the curtain
    so when you blow outside, non of the smoke comes back in.
    ive been using this method for about a month now
    and the way I know it works
    a couple days ago my mom walked in and decided to sit on my massage chair
    and she never said anything

15. I saw you said that and i almost chocked on my apple cracking up LOL...you are right though his son could very well be on these forums. Hell in 20 yrs my kid may be on here LOL

16. No, My son doesn't smoke, and hopefully he never does.

And yes, I do care. A lot.

And if I found him doing it I would try to make him stop.

IF he was on this forum, I think it'd be great.

17. stealing ain't cool. ;)

and it's easy.

18. wait wait wait do you smoke? I assume so cos you are on this forum. Why is it ok for you but not for him? Just like parents are smart and know whats up so do kids. If you do smoke your kid prolly knows something is up. If you smoke and catch your kid smoking and try to make him stop hell just see you as a hypocrite and start thinking of sneakier ways to do it.

19. Tinkerbell: "Why is it ok for you but not for him?"

GGrass: I didn't say it was OK for me. I only said it was not OK for him.

Of course it's NOT OK for me to smoke as well... But I just do it anyway...

And I hope my son does too... because it would mean he can think for himself.

Of course he's thinking is wrong, as wrong as mine, but still... At least he's not brain dead...

20. it's easier for me to smoke than it is for me to have to get up and take a piss