How early is too early?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by GracefulOctopus, Aug 2, 2016.

1. I harvested this blue dream last night. Does that bud look mature? Or did i harvest too early? the trichomes are all cloudy white with a slight tint of amber

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks done to me bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Going by trichs is the only way to really tell .. I chop at about 15 to 20 percent Amber normally ...but as long as you don't have to many clear tricks it should be fine .... Buds looks really nice btw

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Thanks dude :) I couldnt see the trichomes very well but i did see a few red ones on the calyxes, and the hairs receded quite a while ago.. im sure if i let it go longer it mightve bulked up, but i saved a clone so i will be doing it again

5. it was just hard to tell between clear and white sometimes

6. I'm having a real hard time deciding weather or not to cut down my girls to! Having a hard time telling the difference between cloudy and clear

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Break down and buy a 60x or 100x Loupe off ebay for a few dollars

8. I just ordered a 60x to 120x I had a 30 to 60 but wasn't powerful enough

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. i feel like even if the trichomes have turned amber, the calyxes should be fully developed, like almost seed sized... i didnt wait quite that long with this blue dream

10. Looks like your bud has a lot of CHLOROPHYLL left in it

11. isnt curing supposed to take care of that